Tata Motors September sales up 24 percentOctober 14th, 2011 - 8:22 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 14 (IANS) Automobile giant Tata Motors Group Friday reported a 24 percent increase in its global sales for September which stood at 107,258 units.
The group’s global passenger car sales grew by 21 percent in September at 55,539 units while cumulative sales for the fiscal declined by four percent at 268,138 units.
“Global sales of Tata passenger vehicles and the distribution off-take in India of Fiat cars were at 27,900 for the month, higher by five percent over September 2010,” the statement said.
The company further reported an increase of 42 percent in global sales for its Jaguar Land Rover brand in September at 27,639 units.
“Jaguar sales were 5,525 units, higher by 14 percent, while Land Rover sales were 22,114 units, higher by 51 percent,” the statement further said.
The sales of commercial vehicles brands like Tata, Tata Daewoo and the Tata Hispano Carrocera range grew by 28 percent at 51,719 units in September.
“Cumulative sales for the fiscal are 278,507 units, a growth of 19 percent,” the statement added.
- Tata Motors' May sales up 12 percent - Jun 15, 2012
- Tata Motors global sales grows 27 percent in December - Jan 16, 2012
- Tata Motors Group's June sales up 6 percent - Jul 16, 2012
- Tata Motors global sales up 26 percent in March - Apr 16, 2012
- Tata Motors Group's November sales up 35 percent - Dec 15, 2011
- Tata Motors' March global sales up one percent - Apr 15, 2011
- Tata Motors June global sales down one percent - Jul 15, 2011
- Tata Motors global sales down six percent in July - Aug 16, 2011
- Tata Motors global June sales up by 46 percent - Jul 15, 2010
- Tata Motors global sales grow by six percent - Dec 15, 2010
- Tata Motors global sales up by 93 percent in January - Feb 15, 2010
- Tata Motors' global sales up 14 percent in February - Mar 16, 2011
- Tata Motors February sales up 19 percent - Mar 01, 2012
- Tata Motors' January sales up 16 percent - Feb 01, 2012
- Tata Motors' October sales up five percent - Nov 01, 2011
Tags: automobile, commercial vehicles, cumulative sales, daewoo, fiat, fiat cars, giant, global sales, hispano carrocera, India, jaguar, jaguar sales, land rover, land rover sales, New Delhi, passenger car sales, passenger vehicles, tata motors