Tata Motors, Bank of India tie up for Fiat car financeJune 15th, 2009 - 7:47 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, June 15 (IANS) Tata Motors has entered into an understanding with Bank of India for financing Fiat cars that are sold through the Tata-Fiat dealer network, the auto major said Monday.
As per the agreement, customers can avail of special interest rates ranging from 9.75 percent to 10.25 percent on loans up to Rs.10 lakh for all Fiat models, including the forthcoming Grande Punto, Tata Motors said in a statement.
Bank of India offers loans for car purchase up to 90 percent of invoice, up to Rs.10 lakh for tenures up to six years.
“This facility will be available at all metro, urban and semi-urban branches of Bank of India and the 100 sales touch points of the Tata-Fiat distribution network,” the statement said.
“We felt that the strong product range from Fiat could be leveraged further with easy financing options for interested customers,” said Subodh Marathe, country head of Tata Motors Fiat product group.
- Fiat launches new versions of Linea and Punto - Jan 04, 2012
- Tata Motor Finance to provide financial services to Fiat cars - Nov 03, 2010
- Fiat to open 80 standalone dealerships by year-end - Sep 19, 2012
- Fiat to expand presence in Indian market - May 09, 2012
- Fiat offers festival discounts on Linea and Punto - Sep 21, 2011
- Fiat to manage distribution of Indian subsidiary - May 02, 2012
- SBI withdraws 'teaser' home loans, hikes rates - Apr 20, 2011
- Fiat's new schemes to promote diesel cars - Jul 04, 2011
- Mega-launches, big-ticket announcements at Delhi Auto Expo - Jan 03, 2012
- Fiat launches Grande Punto's diesel variant - Jul 16, 2010
- Magma Fincorp to offer Rs.246-cr retail loans in Karnataka - Nov 13, 2010
- New launches to dazzle visitors at Auto Expo - Jan 01, 2012
- Volvo ropes in Srei BNP Paribas to offer finance - May 11, 2011
- Magma Fincorp focusing on western, southern India - Sep 05, 2011
- Magma Fincorp plans to reach semi-urban, rural belts - Sep 20, 2010
Tags: bank of india, car finance, car purchase, chennai, distribution network, fiat, fiat car, fiat cars, fiat dealer, financing options, interest rates, interested customers, lakh, loans, metro, models, product group, six years, special interest, tata motors