Tata Consultancy posts net profit of Rs.12.5 bnApril 21st, 2008 - 11:23 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, April 21 (IANS) India’s leading software services provider Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS) clocked a net profit of Rs.12.45 billion ($311 million) for the fourth quarter (January-March) of 2007-08, registering a 4.15 percent year-on-year (YoY) growth. However, this represents a 6.17 percent drop in sequential growth. The IT bellwether said its consolidated revenue for the quarter grew 18.13 percent YoY and 2.95 percent on sequential basis to Rs.60 billion, over the previous fiscal (2006-07) under the Indian accounting practice.
The net income under the American accounting practice grew by 19.31 percent YoY to Rs. 50.26 billion.
Similarly, revenue grew by 22.36 percent YoY to Rs. 228.63 billion.
- Infosys net up 10 percent in second quarter - Oct 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 27 percent in fourth quarter - Apr 13, 2012
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance, revises outlook again - Oct 12, 2011
- Wipro net up eight percent in fourth quarter - Apr 25, 2012
- Infosys profits from weak rupee, lowers dollar guidance (Lead) - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Infosys beats guidance but stock dips on muted earnings - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys net profit up 16 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2011
- Infosys net up 33 percent in first quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- Infosys ups fiscal guidance on robust growth - Jan 12, 2012
- Wipro's IT outlook remains flat on marginal growth (Lead) - Jan 20, 2012
- Infosys posts net profit of over Rs.17 bn in Q2 - Oct 15, 2010
Tags: accounting practice, bellwether, bn, consolidated revenue, fourth quarter, India, leading software, net income, net profit, rs 50, sequential basis, sequential growth, software services provider, tata consultancy services, tata consultancy services ltd