Tata Consultancy, Hilton Worldwide tie up for IT servicesDecember 22nd, 2010 - 8:12 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Dec 22 (IANS) Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Wednesday said it has signed a multi-year agreement with global hospitality company Hilton Worldwide to enhance its technology strategy as part of its ‘Hilton Worldwide Innovation Collaborative’ initiative. “The innovation collaborative will evolve Hilton Worldwide’s technology infrastructure and accelerate innovation across the company’s portfolio of 10 brands,” the company said in a regulatory filing.
The company, however, did not disclose details of the financial transaction.
“This relationship confirms our leadership position as the long term IT partners best equipped to help global corporations transform their businesses using our full-service capabilities and domain knowledge,” said N. Chandrasekaran, CEO and managing director of TCS.
“We are committed to furthering the Hilton Worldwide’s strategic and transformational initiatives through the most advanced technology solutions,” he added.
TCS will be managing Hilton’s corporate suit of applications in the areas of property of information management, learning management, quality assurance, business intelligence, financial systems and intranet applications.
- TCS signs multi-year service pact with US retailer - Sep 15, 2010
- TCS expands US presence, opens new facility in California - Jan 31, 2012
- TCS sees robust demand for IT outsourcing in new fiscal - Mar 07, 2011
- New Zealand firm to manage Indian enterprises' data with CMC - Feb 11, 2012
- TCS profit jumps 37.4 percent in April-June quarter - Jul 12, 2012
- TCS bags contract from Deutsche Bank - Sep 19, 2011
- TCS quarterly net profit rises 31.1 percent - Apr 21, 2011
- HCL to provide IT infrastructure to Freescale - Sep 19, 2012
- Need to spur product innovation in India: Expert - Mar 27, 2012
- TCS, Mitsubishi form joint venture firm - Feb 08, 2012
- HCL to develop software for US energy firm - Apr 23, 2012
- 'Quake, conflict fallout will impact IT sector' - Mar 29, 2011
- TCS quarterly net profit rises six percent - Oct 17, 2011
- Microsoft opens global delivery centre in Bangalore - Dec 08, 2011
- TCS shares surge 12 percent on robust earnings - Apr 24, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,