Talk On Navigating Global FX Markets Through Sub-prime LandminesNovember 19th, 2007 - 1:43 pm ICT by admin
India Thai Business Forum (ITBF) along with India Thai Chamber of Commerce (ITCC) is organizing a dinner talk on Navigating Global FX Markets Through Sub-prime Landmines in Bangkok.
Foreign Exchanage (FOREX) volatility is affecting all of us in a big way. Let’s understand this phenomenon from an expert from Credit Agricole, Geneva, who will speak on this topic with specific emphasis in Baht & Rupee v/s Dollar & Euro on coming Wednesday i.e. November 21st, 2007.
Details of the talk :-
- Date, time and venue: November 21st, 2007 (Wednesday) at 19.00 hrs in the Ballroom of Hotel Rembrandt - Bangkok, Thailand
- Speaker: Mr. Davis Hall - Head of Forex at Credit Agricole in Geneva
- Topic: ” Navigating global FX markets through ’sub-prime’ landmines “
- Dress Code: Business Attire
- Participation Charges: Baht 700 for members(of ITBF or ITCC) and 900 for non-members. Hard drinks will be available against pre-paid coupons, as in the past.
Please confirm your attendance to Khun Kate : 02-6616661 ext. 103 or e-mail to email@example.com
The India Thai Business Forum started in October, 2002 with only 15 members. Now they have over 150 members. They have been organizing dinner talks every month where they invite a Thai or Indian dignitary or business professional to give a dinner talk. ITBF is a good platform for individuals to network with the Indian business and professional community in Thailand