Take That polled Greatest Boy Band of all timeAugust 19th, 2008 - 3:44 pm ICT by ANI
London , Aug 19 (ANI): Take That has been voted as the number one boy band of all times.
The band, comprising of Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and former member Robbie Williams, sold a whopping 30 million records, reformed in 2006 after splitting ten years earlier.
This has to be down to their amazing comeback, The Sun quoted a spokesperson for One poll.com , as saying.
The Beatles came second in the list followed by Jackson Five at the third place.
Westlife and Monkees rounded off the top five .
The Top Ten Greatest Boy Bands are:
1 Take That
3 Jackson Five
7 Bee Gees
8 Backstreet Boys
9 New Kids on the Block
10 Osmonds (ANI)
- Take That friends forever: Barlow - Jun 05, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'to walk away from 'Take That' once again' - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams may stick with 'Take That' - Mar 29, 2011
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Trouble in Take That? - Jul 18, 2011
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Robbie Williams returns to Take That - Jul 16, 2010
- Mark Owen's marriage back on track - Dec 30, 2010
- Take That can't reunite until 2011, says Robbie Williams - Oct 08, 2009
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams to wed longtime girlfriend - Aug 06, 2010
- Mark Owen's rehab stint puts Robbie Williams-Take That reunion on hold - Mar 17, 2010
- Robbie Williams to finally reunite with Take That for charity - Nov 11, 2009
- Singer Mark Owen, Emma find love again - Dec 30, 2010