SYSTIME receives Oracle North America Titan AwardNovember 15th, 2007 - 10:56 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, Nov 15 (ANI-Business Wire India): Oracle has recently honoured SYSTIME with an Oracle North American Titan Award in the JD Edwards Solution of the Year category for 2007.
SYSTIME, www.SYSTIME.net is globally one of the three largest Oracle JD Edwards practices and an Oracle Certified Advantage Partner.
Last year, SYSTIME was honored with the Oracle North America Titan Award for a JD Edwards solution for 2006 and has also been awarded the JD Edwards Partner of the year in India for 2007-2008.
At the Oracle PartnerNetwork reception at the San Francisco Marriott hotel, SYSTIME’s President and CEO, Vishal Grover was given the award by Jeff Henley, Oracle Chairman of the Board.
The Oracle North America Titan Awards are presented annually during Oracle OpenWorld.
The Titan award recognizes solutions and business practices developed or delivered in fiscal year 2007. The award recognizes partner excellence and dedication in a number of areas, including sales, marketing, and solution development.
The award recipients were selected by a distinguished group of third-party media and analysts and Oracle professionals.
SYSTIME’s untiring efforts in delivering proven business solutions continuously in the Enterprise Applications and Business Intelligence landscape and affiliation with Oracle have helped in winning this prestigious award.
“The Titan award holds great significance for both Oracle and our partners as it recognizes the commitment and exemplary work by the partner in delivering customer relevant solutions. The philosophy of customer satisfaction and solution relevance helped SYSTIME earn the award,” said Rauline Ochs, Senior Vice President, North America Alliances and Channels, Oracle.
“SYSTIME winning the Oracle North America Titan Award in the JD Edwards Solution Category for the second time, in addition to being a Certified Advantage Partner in Oracle PartnerNetwork is a testimony of our ability to provide unmatched solutions in the JD Edwards arena. We go above and beyond to deliver innovative business solutions for our customers and our partners like Oracle,” said Vishal Grover, President and CEO of SYSTIME. (ANI)
- Wipro, Oracle strengthen ties, to foster growth for customers - Sep 09, 2010
- SYSTIME Wins Naga Limited Contract to implement Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne - May 29, 2008
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Producers Guild of America to honour James Cameron - Sep 23, 2010
- James Cameron to be honoured with Producers Guild award - Sep 23, 2010
- Keste to expand India operations with $2.5 mn investment - Jul 12, 2012
- Wipro wins Microsoft country partner award - Jun 28, 2010
- Oracle to pay $2 mn fine over India bribery charge - Aug 17, 2012
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- InMobi enters US market - Jun 09, 2010
- Reliance Communications, TELiBrahma to provide cricket video updates - Mar 16, 2011
- Wipro unveils platform to speed up drug development - Oct 05, 2010
- New Zealand firm to manage Indian enterprises' data with CMC - Feb 11, 2012
- Progressive Infotech receive "Power of Enterprise" and "Power of Unity Gold" awards at HP Partner Su - Nov 14, 2008
- Aditya Birla Minacs to market Epicor's ERP solutions - Jun 14, 2011
Tags: advantage partner, america alliances, award recipients, chairman of the board, distinguished group, exemplary work, francisco marriott hotel, India, jd edwards, jeff henley, oracle certified, oracle chairman, oracle openworld, oracle professionals, president north, relevant solutions, san francisco marriott, san francisco marriott hotel, senior vice president, titan