Subhash Projects, US firm enter into joint venture dealOctober 14th, 2008 - 6:01 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Oct 14 (IANS) Water management services provider Subhash Projects and Marketing Ltd (SPML) has joined hands with the US-based Insituform Technologies Inc to set up a new firm to tap the growing market for sewer pipeline rehabilitation services in India, the company announced here Tuesday.The joint venture company, Insituform Pipeline Rehabilitation Pvt Ltd, will combine the executional and marketing capabilities of SPML while Insituform will provide the technical expertise and supervision for the patented and globally acclaimed cured-in-place-pipe (CIPP) technology.
“This joint venture company is a new growth chapter for SPML. With our methodology and Insituform’s technical expertise, together we aim to provide quality infrastructure in the domain of waste water management,” SPML vice-chairman Subhash Sethi said.
With the launch of the new company, SPML has firmed its plans to capture a large share of the estimated Rs.90 billion worth sewer rehabilitation projects in India.
- Sonata Software forms joint venture in Qatar - Dec 21, 2011
- TCS, Mitsubishi form joint venture firm - Feb 08, 2012
- GAIL to form joint venture to supply gas to Karnataka - Jun 08, 2011
- Ashok Leyland Nissan rolls out Dost light commercial vehicle - Jul 22, 2011
- Deal signed for first Chinese investment in Kerala - Jun 14, 2012
- 3M unveils Rs.100 crore research centre in Bangalore - Sep 23, 2011
- Punj Lloyd bags road project in Kenya - Dec 22, 2011
- Israel to host industry meet to woo Indian investments - Jan 16, 2011
- China's Huawei to buy Symantec stake - Nov 15, 2011
- Finnish 'clean tech' firms look for joint venture in India - Feb 03, 2011
- Sterlite Technologies plans Chinese JV to produce optical fibre - Nov 17, 2010
- Ashok Leyland-Nissan joint venture to roll out light trucks by 2011 - Jun 02, 2010
- European firms tap India's huge environment technology market - Nov 15, 2011
- Neyveli Lignite Corp to add 1,000 MW this fiscal - May 28, 2012
- Mefcom Capital signs pact with London merchant bank - Sep 08, 2011
Tags: insituform technologies inc, joint venture company, management services provider, pipeline rehabilitation, place pipe, quality infrastructure, sewer pipeline, spml, waste water management, water management services