Subex bags deal from West Asian mobile operatorMarch 6th, 2012 - 9:41 pm ICT by IANS
Bangalore, March 6 (IANS) Indian telecom software provider Subex Ltd won a multi-million dollar contract from a leading mobile operator in West Asia for installing its fraud management and revenue assurance product at the client’s revenue operations centre.
“The multi-year deal was bagged in a competitive bid to implement two of our revenue operations centre (ROC) solutions for the operator, which provides mobile services in West Asia,” Subex chief operating officer Sudeesh Yezhuvath said in a statement here Tuesday.
This is the sixth multiple ROC win for Subex in the region comprising 13 countries, including Egypt, Iran and Iraq owing to its expertise in the fraud management and revenue assurance domain.
The company’s software product helps wireless and wireline operators eliminate known frauds, uncover new fraud patterns, minimise fraud run time, augment internal controls and support continuous fraud management process improvement.
“The solution is designed not only to detect potential revenue loss, but also to assist an operator with its investigation, diagnosis and recovery of these revenues. It provides automated correction capabilities to improve bottom-line results and provide a quick return-on-investment,” Yezhuvath said.
The company noted that multiple ROC solutions would enhance the customer service provider’s operational efficiency.
“We are seeing our customers opting for our ROC solutions for providing better service to their subscribers,” Yezhuvath added.
The Bangalore-based company pioneered ROC solution to sustain profitable growth and financial health of telecom operators. It also offers a scalable managed services programme for business optimisation.
Subex’s customers include 16 of top 20 wireless operators worldwide and 26 of the world’s 50 biggest telecom service providers.
The company has more than 300 installations across 70 countries.
- IMImobile deploys IBM software - Mar 06, 2012
- Finnish mobile software firm to launch Bangalore operations - Jul 10, 2010
- HCL to provide IT services to Etisalat customers - May 09, 2011
- Subex upgrades systems for Romanian telecom firm - Feb 19, 2008
- Huawei unveils gigabit switches for Indian enterprises - Jun 25, 2012
- Airtel unveils 4G service in Bangalore - May 07, 2012
- Keste to expand India operations with $2.5 mn investment - Jul 12, 2012
- Gurdeep Singh new CEO of RComm's wireless business - May 30, 2012
- MasterCard, C-SAM to jointly offer mobile wallet service - May 18, 2012
- Nasscom confers lifetime award on Tally's Goenka - Nov 09, 2011
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Bharti Airtel expands service agreement with Ericsson - Nov 28, 2011
- Microland gets $55-mn deal from British firm again - Aug 10, 2011
- Antenna Software plans expansion in India - Mar 10, 2011
- Tata Teleservices crosses 80 million subscribers mark - Oct 12, 2010
Tags: bottom line results, business optimisation, correction capabilities, dollar contract, financial health, fraud management, fraud patterns, indian telecom, mobile operator, operational efficiency, operations centre, profitable growth, revenue assurance, revenue operations, telecom operators, telecom service providers, telecom software, west asia, wireless operators, wireline operators