Strauss-Kahn’s semen found on maid’s shirtMay 24th, 2011 - 10:22 am ICT by IANS
New York, May 24 (IANS) The semen of former managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) Dominique Strauss-Kahn was found on the shirt of a hotel maid who alleges he tried to rape her, according to media reports.
DNA taken from Strauss-Kahn matched genetic material found on the shirt of the 32-year-old chambermaid who has alleged the former IMF chief attacked her, tore at her clothes and tried to force her to perform oral sex in his hotel room May 14, the New York Daily News said, citing sources.
Investigators are still waiting for the lab results of carpet samples and swabs taken from the hotel sink. The maid reportedly spit in the sink after she told hotel security that she had been attacked.
The test results were consistent with what law enforcement officials have said about the account provided by the woman, the New York Times said, citing a person briefed in the matter.
They are also consistent with what Strauss-Kahn’s lawyers have suggested would be his defence - that a sexual encounter had indeed occurred when she came to clean his room at the Sofitel New York May 14, but that it was consensual, it said.
Meanwhile, the New York Post reported that Strauss-Kahn attempted to lure two attractive hotel employees to his $3,000-a-night hotel suite and later put the moves on an Air France flight attendant following his alleged sexual assault on a maid.
“What a nice ass!” he said to the attendant, using the lewd French expression “Quel beau cul!” as she prepared the business-class cabin for takeoff last Saturday.
- IMF ex-chief once had three women in bed, says porn star - May 27, 2011
- IMF chief charged with sexual assault, attempted rape (Third Lead) - May 15, 2011
- Strauss-Kahn sexual assault case on verge of collapse: NYT - Jul 01, 2011
- IMF head charged with attempted rape (Fourth Lead) - May 15, 2011
- Strauss-Kahn blames Sarkozy for destroying his bid - Apr 28, 2012
- Strauss-Kahn bedded three women the weekend he 'assaulted' maid? - Jul 17, 2011
- Strauss-Kahn files countercharge against hotel maid - May 16, 2012
- Ex-IMF chief Strauss-Kahn released - Jul 02, 2011
- Strauss-Kahn indicted, gets bail (Second Lead) - May 20, 2011
- IMF chief Strauss-Kahn arrested for alleged sexual assault (Lead) - May 15, 2011
- Strauss-Kahn charged in prostitution case - Mar 27, 2012
- IMF chief to face New York court in sex assault case - May 16, 2011
- Embattled IMF chief could be released on bail pending deal - May 19, 2011
- Maid sues Strauss-Kahn over hotel encounter - Aug 09, 2011
- Ex-Egyptian bank chief pleads guilty of sex abuse - Jun 25, 2011
Tags: air france flight, attractive hotel, beau cul, carpet samples, chambermaid, citing sources, dominique strauss kahn, french expression, hotel employees, hotel maid, hotel security, imf chief, international monetary fund, international monetary fund imf, law enforcement officials, new york daily news, new york post, night hotel, sexual encounter, sofitel new york