Stage set for Mahindra Satyam’s mergerMarch 20th, 2012 - 10:42 pm ICT by IANS
Hyderabad, March 20 (IANS) The stage is set for the long-awaited merger of Mahindra Satyam with its parent company Tech Mahindra Ltd.
The boards of the two companies will meet Wednesday to take a decision. The announcement will be made at a joint press conference.
The merger was proposed after Anand Mahindra-owned Tech Mahindra purchased Satyam Computer Service Ltd in 2009 and renamed it Mahindra Satyam.
The government auctioned the Hyderabad-based IT services firm Satyam after its founder and chairman B. Ramalinga Raju admitted to committing India’s biggest accounting fraud.
However, the merger was put on hold in view of the investigation into the Satyam fraud by various agencies.
- Mahindra Satyam, Tech Mahindra Ltd merge - Mar 21, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam, Tech Mahindra merger likely in 8-9 months - Apr 24, 2012
- $10m US settlement in firm's interest, says Mahindra Satyam - Apr 06, 2011
- Tech Mahindra, Mahindra Satyam to merge (Lead) - Mar 21, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam's merger with Tech Mahindra next year - Nov 10, 2011
- Mahindra Satyam-Tech Mahindra merger put on hold - Feb 14, 2011
- Mahindra Satyam merger with Tech Mahindra likely next year - May 23, 2011
- IT department freezes accounts of Mahindra Satyam - Mar 22, 2011
- Two-fold jump in Mahindra Satyam's net profit - Aug 10, 2011
- Tech Mahindra-Satyam to merge in November - Sep 29, 2010
- IT department freezes accounts of Mahindra Satyam (Lead) - Mar 22, 2011
- Mahindra Satyam posts flat Q1, Q2 revenues (Lead) - Nov 16, 2010
- Satyam officials issued notices as CBI drags case - Sep 19, 2011
- Mahindra Satyam posts flat revenues in first two quarters - Nov 15, 2010
- Mahindra Satyam reports loss due to lawsuit settlements (Lead) - May 23, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,