SREI Infrastructure net profit up 58 percentJune 17th, 2008 - 8:24 am ICT by IANS
Kolkata, June 16 (IANS) SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited Monday posted a 58 percent rise in its consolidated net profit after tax for fiscal 2007-08 and declared a 12 percent dividend. The company’s net profit after tax was Rs.1.32 billion compared to Rs 841.6 million in the previous fiscal. The consolidated total income grew by 90 percent to Rs 8.00 billion from Rs.4.20 billion.
“We plan to do a consolidated disbursement of Rs.150 billion this fiscal,” said Hemant Kanoria, chairman and managing director of SREI.
At least, 50 percent of the disbursement will be towards project financing and development and the remaining for equipment financing.
The company plans to foray into agriculture and IT equipment financing this fiscal.
- Rs.2 bn equity investment in Srei Equipment Finance okayed - Aug 11, 2012
- Srei to focus on IT, healthcare equipment financing - May 14, 2012
- Srei's 2010-11 net profit up by 15 percent - May 19, 2011
- SREI Infra to integrate Quippo with self - Jan 29, 2010
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- Tube Investments logs 37 percent net profit growth - Apr 30, 2012
- Volvo ropes in Srei BNP Paribas to offer finance - May 11, 2011
- Srei raises benchmark rate by 100 basis points - Oct 06, 2010
- Srei posts Rs.26.58 crore net profit for second quarter - Oct 26, 2009
- Idea Cellular's second quarter net down 48.5 percent - Oct 21, 2011
- SREI's second quarter profit dips 21 percent - Oct 30, 2008
- Magma's Q2 income up 27 percent - Oct 17, 2011
- Biocon net up 25 percent for fourth quarter - Apr 28, 2011
- Magma Fincorp Q1 net jumps 93 percent - Jul 12, 2012
- Reliance Capital consolidated net profit rises 9 percent - May 30, 2011