SREI Infra net profit drops 53 percent in 2008-09June 12th, 2009 - 8:30 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, June 12 (IANS) Non-banking finance company SREI Infrastructure Finance has posted a net profit of Rs.50.36 crore for the year ended March 31 - a fall of 53 percent from Rs.107.96 crore recorded the year before.
Total income fell by 30 percent to Rs.322.27 crore last fiscal from Rs.462.15 crore in 2007-08, the company said in a statement Friday.
Consolidated disbursement by the SREI group during 2008-09 stood at Rs.6,620 crore as against Rs.5,736.93 crore the year before, recording a growth of 15.39 percent.
- Srei's 2010-11 net profit up by 15 percent - May 19, 2011
- Rs.2 bn equity investment in Srei Equipment Finance okayed - Aug 11, 2012
- Srei to focus on IT, healthcare equipment financing - May 14, 2012
- Magma Fincorp Q1 net jumps 93 percent - Jul 12, 2012
- Srei Equipment Finance plans to disburse Rs.7,500 crore - Oct 06, 2009
- SREI Infra to integrate Quippo with self - Jan 29, 2010
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012
- Magma Fincorp Q2 profit up 67 percent - Oct 12, 2010
- Srei aims to broadbase borrowing options - Jan 07, 2012
- Srei raises benchmark rate by 100 basis points - Oct 06, 2010
- ONGC fourth quarter net up 71 percent - May 28, 2010
- Reliance Capital Q3 net profit up 229 percent - Feb 10, 2012
- Cholamandalam Investment posts higher profit - Jan 27, 2011
- Srei posts Rs.26.58 crore net profit for second quarter - Oct 26, 2009
- Tube Investments of India net down Rs.11.59 crore - Aug 06, 2012