SpiceJet to start daily flights to DubaiJune 8th, 2012 - 7:03 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 8 (IANS) Budget carrier SpiceJet Friday said it would add Dubai as the third international destination to its network by daily operating direct Delhi-Dubai and Mumbai-Dubai flights from June 25.
The airline is offering introductory one-way airfares starting at just Rs.4,477 including all taxes.
“Government has taken substantial and positive steps to open the market and allowing private carriers to connect with new international destinations,” said Neil Mills, chief executive, SpiceJet.
According to the company, it has received the required regulatory approvals from India and Dubai. Tickets for the new flight services were available from Friday.
The company will operate the new services on Boeing 737-800. The low-cost carrier (LCC) started international operations two years back and currently operates on two international routes — Delhi-Kathmandu and Chennai-Colombo.
- SpiceJet to link Dubai with Mumbai, Delhi - Jun 08, 2012
- Spicejet to fly to Colombo, Kathmandu next month - Sep 07, 2010
- SpiceJet to fly to Colombo, Kathmandu by October - Sep 11, 2010
- IndiGo begins international operations - Sep 01, 2011
- SpiceJet to start Madurai-Colombo service - Aug 29, 2012
- SpiceJet connects Madurai to Delhi and Mumbai - Sep 27, 2010
- SpiceJet signs 30 aircraft deal with Boeing - Nov 06, 2010
- New Boeings to help expand network: SpiceJet - Nov 08, 2010
- SpiceJet to add new destinations, aircraft - Mar 15, 2011
- IndiGo readies to fly to Kathmandu - Jun 17, 2011
- SpiceJet to offer Rs.777 fare on its routes - May 22, 2012
- Air India Charters to shift head quarters to Kochi - Dec 30, 2010
- Better deals in offing for those flying abroad - Mar 06, 2011
- IndiGo to commence Delhi-Dubai flights from Sep 1 - Jun 14, 2011
- IndiGo goes international from August - Jan 19, 2011
Tags: airline, boeing, boeing 737 800, budget carrier, chennai, chief executive, colombo, flight services, flights, international destination, international destinations, international operations, kathmandu, lcc, low cost carrier, mumbai, New Delhi, private carriers, regulatory approvals, spicejet