SpiceJet to offer Rs.777 fare on its routesMay 22nd, 2012 - 9:49 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 22 (IANS) To commemorate its seventh anniversary and to lure more passengers in the peak travel season, low cost carrier SpiceJet Tuesday announced a unique scheme by offering one way and round trip flight tickets for Rs.777 excluding taxes on journeys till Oct 27.
“This is one of the best offers in recent times amid rising airfares in the domestic market,” said Neil Mills, chief executive, SpiceJet.
“Passengers can book tickets at Rs.777 (they will not be charged fuel surcharge) plus the government taxes.”
The bookings for the special fares will open on May 23, 2012 from 7 a.m. and will last for 77 minutes, he added.
SpiceJet began its commercial operations on May 23, 2005 and currently has over 17 percent of market share in the domestic market.
- SpiceJet to start daily flights to Dubai - Jun 08, 2012
- Private airlines told not to hike fares - May 02, 2011
- Day 21, Rs.300 crore losses - Air India crisis continues - May 28, 2012
- Air India strike continues for 19th day, losses at Rs.290 crore - May 26, 2012
- SpiceJet to start Madurai-Colombo service - Aug 29, 2012
- SpiceJet applies for direct import of jet fuel - Apr 03, 2012
- SpiceJet launches flights to Nagpur - May 16, 2011
- Panel to rationalise Air India's loss-making routes (Lead) - May 28, 2012
- SpiceJet allowed to directly import ATF - Apr 18, 2012
- Aviation regulator directs airlines to rationalise fares - Jun 18, 2012
- SpiceJet to base newly acquired aircraft in Delhi - Jul 05, 2012
- SpiceJet could increase fuel surcharge by Rs.300 - Apr 23, 2009
- Jet Airways offers discount for women in March - Mar 08, 2010
- Jet Airways offers Women's Day discounts - Mar 02, 2012
- SpiceJet foresees tough times - Mar 05, 2012
Tags: airfares, anniversary, best offers, bookings, commercial operations, flight tickets, fuel surcharge, government taxes, journeys, low cost carrier, market share, New Delhi, peak travel season, spicejet