SpiceJet to link Dubai with Mumbai, DelhiJune 8th, 2012 - 2:27 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 8 (IANS) India’s low-cost airline SpiceJet will soon launch two new daily flights connecting Mumbai and New Delhi with Dubai, an official said Friday.
The first service to Dubai will take off June 25 from both cities.
This will be SpiceJet’s third international destination after New Delhi-Kathmandu and Chennai-Colombo sectors, with plans to launch more soon, said the airline CEO Neil Mills.
- SpiceJet to start daily flights to Dubai - Jun 08, 2012
- SpiceJet to start Madurai-Colombo service - Aug 29, 2012
- Spicejet to fly to Colombo, Kathmandu next month - Sep 07, 2010
- SpiceJet to fly to Colombo, Kathmandu by October - Sep 11, 2010
- SpiceJet connects Madurai to Delhi and Mumbai - Sep 27, 2010
- SpiceJet to base newly acquired aircraft in Delhi - Jul 05, 2012
- Spicejet to start regional operations, orders 30 aircrafts - Nov 02, 2010
- SpiceJet allowed to directly import ATF - Apr 18, 2012
- SpiceJet launches flights to Nagpur - May 16, 2011
- IndiGo readies to fly to Kathmandu - Jun 17, 2011
- New Boeings to help expand network: SpiceJet - Nov 08, 2010
- SpiceJet to double fleet size, expand route map (Lead) - Sep 27, 2010
- IndiGo begins international operations - Sep 01, 2011
- SpiceJet to add new destinations, aircraft - Mar 15, 2011
- IndiGo to commence Delhi-Dubai flights from Sep 1 - Jun 14, 2011