SpiceJet offers 50 percent discount on kids’ faresMay 15th, 2009 - 5:36 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 15 (IANS) In a bid to attract families during the summer vacations, low-cost carrier SpiceJet is offering 50 percent discount on fares for children aged between two and 12 years, the airlines said Friday. But the bookings have to be made between May 15 and 18.
The special fares under the four-day promotion scheme for children will be applicable only three particular days a week - Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
“This is a good opportunity for parents to take their children for a holiday this summer and they can choose from 18 destinations,” said Spicejet’s chief commercial officer Samyukth Sridharan.
Carriers usually charge full fare for children aged above two years.
- SpiceJet to fly to Colombo, Kathmandu by October - Sep 11, 2010
- SpiceJet to start Madurai-Colombo service - Aug 29, 2012
- SpiceJet to double fleet size, expand route map (Lead) - Sep 27, 2010
- SpiceJet to introduce Kolkata-Agartala flight - Apr 17, 2010
- Spicejet introduces Kolkata-Agartala flight (Lead) - Apr 17, 2010
- SpiceJet to base newly acquired aircraft in Delhi - Jul 05, 2012
- SpiceJet offers R-Day for defence personnel - Jan 11, 2010
- SpiceJet seeks time to reply to regulator's notice - Nov 25, 2010
- SpiceJet to link Dubai with Mumbai, Delhi - Jun 08, 2012
- SpiceJet allowed to directly import ATF - Apr 18, 2012
- AI board meet to decide on Boeing 787 arrival date, employees VRS - May 25, 2012
- SpiceJet to start daily flights to Dubai - Jun 08, 2012
- SpiceJet offers special return fare - Apr 21, 2009
- SpiceJet adds 23 more connections within existing network - Aug 06, 2009
- Air India strike continues for 19th day, losses at Rs.290 crore - May 26, 2012