Spice to expand Hotspot outlets to 700October 16th, 2008 - 8:02 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 16 (IANS) Spice Televentures, part of the $1.5-billion Spice group, Thursday said it will expand its ‘Hotspot’ mobile retail outlets from the current 400 to 700 by the end of this year. “We will take the tally of Hotspot mobile retail stores from 400 to 700 by the end of this year,” Spice Televentures chairman Dilip Modi told reporters on the sidelines of a conference.
He added that the company would go for listing by mid 2009.
Meanwhile, Spice Televentures announced the launch of its latest business venture, Mobisoc Technology Pvt Ltd, a new firm that will enable internet access on all mobile phones.
“Mobisoc has partnered with naukri.com, jeevansathi.com, makemytrip.com, financialexpress.com and sulekha.com to launch its mobile applications thereby extending the reach of these brands to mobile phones,” Modi said.
He said Mobisoc’s flagship product Mitr addresses the key issues impeding development of applications on mobile phones.
- Spice to invest Rs.1,000 crore in 2011-12 - May 02, 2011
- Shiksha.com launches free MBA application form - Jan 12, 2012
- Divorces under 25 doubled in three years - Dec 20, 2011
- Spice plans incubation centres for mobile apps developers - Nov 07, 2011
- More Indian women marrying before turning 25: Survey - Jun 26, 2012
- Divorced Indian men prefer single women when marrying again - May 03, 2011
- No hiring contraction in 2012-13: Naukri.com - Jan 12, 2012
- Civil service officers most sought after grooms in India: Study - Jan 18, 2011
- Taiwan's Mediatek brings Facebook to entry level phones - Nov 08, 2011
- Astrology still matters in Indian marriages: Study - Sep 01, 2011
- Couple held for cheating over 100 job seekers - Mar 31, 2010
- Men go for looks, women go by profession - Aug 19, 2010
- Women over 50 not shying from marriage - Jun 30, 2010
- Two held for duping girls via matrimonial ads - Jan 29, 2011
- Charter flight holiday packages launched to Bhutan - May 18, 2011