Spears, Timberlakes duet may finally be recordedAugust 21st, 2008 - 5:13 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 21 (ANI): Britney Spears and Justin Timberlakes long-awaited duet may finally be recorded.
According to sources, the Sometimes hitmaker will team up with her ex-love for a song on her next album due at the end of the year.
The duo were supposed to team up for her last album, but Spears - under the influence of friends including Osama Lutfi and Adnan Ghalib - missed her recording session with Timbaland at the legendary producer’’s Virginia Beach studio last August.
“She just didn”t show up,” the New York Post quoted a source, as saying at the time.
Meanwhile, Spears is finally getting her life back on track.
The pop icon is set to give out all the details of her crazy life in a new telly documentary. (ANI)
- Spears makes secret calls to ex-beau - Jun 25, 2010
- Justin Timberlake returns to music - Aug 09, 2012
- Noelia to launch singles from new album in US, Europe - Mar 19, 2012
- Britney to appear on V mag cover - Feb 26, 2011
- Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake to record a dance track duet - Sep 04, 2008
- Spears' new single to debut on US radio in New Year - Dec 31, 2010
- British RnB singer Amar launches her album - Feb 19, 2010
- Ex-boyfriend still in touch with Britney despite court order - Feb 28, 2009
- Justin Timberlake denies that he is working on a new album - Aug 08, 2012
- Music evolving at faster pace: US record producer Timbaland (Interview) - May 27, 2012
- Britneys hairdresser testifies against ex-manager Sam Lutfi - Feb 27, 2009
- Britney's new album to release in a 'few weeks' - Aug 04, 2010
- Britney's next single leaks, predicted to be a hit - Mar 05, 2011
- Britney 'still in love with paparazzo ex' - Aug 26, 2009
- Britneys new album features ode to her ex-paparazzo beau - Nov 20, 2008