South Korea’s GDP growsJuly 26th, 2012 - 1:38 pm ICT by IANS
Seoul, July 26 (IANS) South Korea’s gross domestic product (GDP) grew 0.4 percent in the second quarter from three months earlier, the central bank said Thursday.
Real GDP, the broadest measure of economic performance, expanded 0.4 percent during the April-June period from the previous quarter, slower than a revised on-quarter growth of 0.9 percent for the first quarter, according to an advance estimate by the Bank of Korea (BOK), reported Xinhua.
From a year earlier, the real GDP advanced 2.4 percent, down from a revised on-year expansion of 2.8 percent in the prior quarter.
- South Korea's GDP grew 0.9 percent in Q1 - Apr 26, 2012
- South Korea's economic growth revised up in Q3 - Dec 06, 2011
- South Korea's Q2 GDP growth revised down - Sep 06, 2012
- South Korean money supply growth unchanged in December 2011 - Feb 08, 2012
- South Korea's consumer price growth hits 14-month low - Mar 02, 2012
- South Korea's trade terms worsen - Aug 13, 2012
- South Korea's money supply growth accelerates in October - Dec 07, 2011
- South Korea's money supply growth unchanged in November 2011 - Jan 12, 2012
- South Korea's foreign debts grow to $418.6 bn - Aug 21, 2012
- South Korea's consumer price growth slows - May 01, 2012
- South Korea's consumer prices rise - Jul 02, 2012
- South Korea's money supply grows - Aug 08, 2012
- South Korea's consumer price growth slows in October - Nov 01, 2011
- South Korean industrial output contracts for three months - Jan 31, 2012
- South Korean firms' profitability weakens in Q3 - Dec 20, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,