SJVNL declares Rs.333.9 crore dividendSeptember 13th, 2011 - 8:32 pm ICT by IANS
Shimla, Sep 13 (IANS) Power utility Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd (SJVNL) declared a total dividend of Rs.333.93 crore for the last fiscal, a company statement said here Tuesday.
The SJVNL paid Rs.84.40 crore to Himachal Pradesh, which has a 25.5 percent participation in SJVNL’s equity and the rest of the central government, said the statement.
The firm’s chairman and managing director R.P. Singh presented the cheque of Rs.84.40 crore to Chief Minister Prem Kumar Dhumal.
SJVNL’s maiden hydropower project, the 1,500 MW Nathpa-Jhakri hydropower project in Kinnaur district, achieved a record generation of 7,140 million units in the last fiscal.
From April to August this year, the project generated 4,865 million units. Singh said last month the project generated 1,151 million units, which was an all-time record.
The profits of the power utility surged nearly 20 percent to Rs.348.21 crore for the first quarter of fiscal 2011-12.
The company’s second mega hydropower project, the 412 MW Rampur project in upper Shimla, is scheduled to be completed by September 2013.
- SJVNL declares Rs.388.84 crore dividend - Sep 04, 2012
- Record power generation by Himachal plant - Apr 01, 2012
- SJVNL declares Rs.330.93 crore dividend - Aug 27, 2011
- SJVNL achieves record power generation - Oct 09, 2011
- SJVNL's net sales up by seven percent - Jul 30, 2010
- Record power generation at Himachal project - Nov 24, 2010
- Record hydropower generation by Himachal plant - Apr 02, 2011
- SJVNL declares Rs.328.20 crore dividend - Sep 17, 2010
- Himachal hydropower plants remain shut for third day - Aug 22, 2012
- SJVNL's second plant to start power generation in December - Jul 25, 2012
- Record generation by Himachal hydropower unit - Jun 05, 2010
- Hydropower major forays into wind power - Feb 09, 2012
- Second SJVNL hydro project to be commissioned by 2013 - Feb 08, 2011
- SJVNL aims to generate power worth Rs.1,557 crore - Mar 26, 2012
- Jaypee's Himachal hydro unit to be commissioned May 15 - May 11, 2011