Six wagons of coal-laden goods train derail in UPJune 20th, 2012 - 5:51 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, June 20 (IANS) Six wagons of a coal-laden goods train were derailed Wednesday near Hardoi railway station in Uttar Pradesh, railway officials said. No one was injured in the mishap.
The train was carrying coal from Dhanbad (Jharkhand) for Rosa power plant in Shahjahanpur in Uttar Pradesh. The incident occurred at Hardoi, 112 km from Lucknow. A probe has been ordered.
The incident, which took place at the outer area of the Hardoi railway station, did not lead to any major traffic blockade as the train was ‘cooling off’ on a second track at the time of the incident, officials told IANS.
- Goods train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 12, 2010
- Goods train derails, no casualty - Jun 27, 2011
- Goods train derails in Jharkhand, services affected - Oct 08, 2010
- Goods train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 20, 2011
- 25 injured after train derails in central India - May 10, 2011
- Goods train engine catches fire, no casualties - Jun 10, 2010
- Another goods train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Jul 23, 2011
- Rail traffic disrupted as goods train derails - Oct 04, 2011
- Train engine derailed at Kanpur, none hurt - Aug 18, 2012
- Five oil tankers of goods train derailed in Uttar Pradesh - Nov 11, 2010
- Goods train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 09, 2010
- Goods train derails - Mar 08, 2011
- Goods train derails in Uttar Pradesh - Oct 05, 2010
- Train derails in Uttar Pradesh, all passengers safe - Apr 27, 2011
- Goods train derailed in Uttar Pradesh - Sep 08, 2010