Sierra Atlantic declared top 100 global services companyFebruary 19th, 2008 - 6:34 pm ICT by admin
Hyderabad, Feb 19 (IANS) Sierra Atlantic, a leading offshoring enterprise applications and outsourced product development firm, Tuesday announced that it has been named a top 100 global services company by Global Services magazine. “We leverage our development centres in India and China to provide innovative services to our global customers,” said Raju Reddy, CEO, Sierra Atlantic Inc, in a statement here.
“The best practices, tools and processes that we use ensure scalable results resulting in high customer satisfaction. Being included on this list reiterates our commitment to providing high quality services.”
Judges from Global Services magazine teamed up with experts at neoIT, an outsourcing advisory firm, to identify and evaluate the leading service providers located on four continents.
The evaluation is based upon data provided by the service providers and third parties regarding effective operations, service offerings, client relationships and human capital.
With a legacy of over 14 years, Sierra Atlantic has built deep research and development relationships with enterprise software leaders such as Oracle and Microsoft to provide full lifecycle product development and IT and product development services.
Over 200 active customers currently leverage Sierra Atlantic’s methods to address their business needs.
- Sonata to set up offshore centre for US firm - Jul 31, 2012
- Microland to offer cloud solutions with Microsoft - Apr 06, 2012
- Wipro partners with Oracle to offer analytics solutions - Sep 03, 2010
- Wipro, Oracle strengthen ties, to foster growth for customers - Sep 09, 2010
- Wipro unveils cloud solution for HR processes - Jan 23, 2012
- Indian enterprise software market grows 16 percent in 2010 - Jun 28, 2011
- Aditi Technologies acquires US cloud computing firm - Nov 21, 2011
- Infosys ranked second in global outsourcing firms - Jul 23, 2012
- IMImobile deploys IBM software - Mar 06, 2012
- Wipro to provide legal process outsourcing to Microsoft - Jun 16, 2010
- Microsoft opens global delivery centre in Bangalore - Dec 08, 2011
- India, China to see growth in BPO sector by 2015 - Aug 22, 2011
- French firm Altran bets on india for growth - Jul 12, 2012
- TCS arm targets $1 bn revenue by 2015 - Aug 19, 2011
- Microsoft outsources internal tech care to Infosys - Apr 14, 2010
Tags: advisory firm, best practices, ceo, client relationships, development relationships, enterprise applications, four continents, global customers, global services company, high customer satisfaction, high quality services, innovative services, leverage, oracle, research and development, service offerings, service providers, sierra atlantic inc, software leaders, third parties