Sical Logistics to acquire Tanglin RealityDecember 14th, 2010 - 8:37 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, Dec 14 (IANS) Shareholders of Sical Logistics Tuesday gave their nod to Tanglin Retail Realty Development Pvt Ltd to acquire further stake in the former.At an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) held here, Sical Logistics’ shareholders gave the green signal to issue 1.60 crore shares at Rs.76 per share at preferential basis to Tanglin Retail part of Coffee Day Resorts.
In November Tanglin Retail acquired 10 percent stake in Sical Logistics for Rs.31.4 crore from Darnolly Investments.
Tanglin Retail will also acquire upto 20 percent of Sical Logistics’ equity or 1.17 crore shares at Rs.70.50 per share through an open offer that would open next month.
Addressing the shareholders, Ashwin C. Muthiah, chairman, Sical Logistics, said the funds will be needed for the company’s capital expenditure and the new investor would bring in value.
- Sical shareholders approve Tanglin preferential issue (Lead) - Dec 14, 2010
- UBI to raise Rs.3.1 bn via preferential allotment - Mar 19, 2012
- Dunlop board allots shares to convert loan into equity - Apr 29, 2012
- Key points of order denying bail to Kanimozhi, Sharad Kumar - Jun 08, 2011
- GVK to buy Siemens' Bangalore airport stake - Aug 22, 2011
- Reliance Broadcast shareholders give nod for fund raising - Sep 27, 2010
- Tube Investments of India net down Rs.11.59 crore - Aug 06, 2012
- Gujarat NRE Coke approves issuance of 5 crore warrants - May 15, 2012
- Sify Technologies to raise $86 million - Aug 28, 2010
- 5 percent equity divestment in BHEL cleared - Aug 30, 2011
- South Indian Bank announces 1:10 stock split - May 26, 2010
- SBI expects Rs.30-40 bn capital infusion soon - Dec 10, 2011
- Sebi raises minimum level for portfolio investments - Jan 28, 2012
- RIL profit falls 13.55 percent, to buy back shares - Jan 20, 2012
- TVS group acquires Britain-based firm - Mar 27, 2012
Tags: c muthiah, capital expenditure, coffee, extraordinary general meeting, investments, issue 1, new investor, nod, percent stake, preferential basis, pvt ltd, realty development, shareholders, sical logistics