Shakti Sinha is new DSIIDC CMD (With Image)June 26th, 2012 - 4:14 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 26 (IANS) Shakti Sinha Tuesday assumed charge as chairman-cum-managing director of the Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corp (DSIIDC) here.
Sinha, an IAS officer of the 1979 batch, took over from Chetan Sanghi, who has moved to Mizoram, a DSIIDC statement said.
Sinha has held several prestigious assignments in the past, serving both the central and Delhi governments in various capacities.
A post graduate in history and in international commerce and policy, Sinha has also worked with the UN mission in Afghanistan and at the World Bank.
Under Sanghi, the DSIIDC recorded the highest profits ever. He successfully executed several industrial and infrastructure development projects, the statement said.
- DSIIDC allots 304 industrial plots - Mar 19, 2011
- DSIIDC to set up more industrial projects in Delhi - Jul 24, 2011
- DSIIDC achieves highest ever profit - Jun 28, 2011
- DSIIDC to float liquor trade firms - Jul 31, 2011
- Delhi to provide shelter to migrant workers - Jan 08, 2012
- Redevelopment of Delhi's industrial estates on PPP mode - Dec 17, 2011
- DSIIDC wants service sector in industrial estates - Jan 01, 2012
- DSIIDC to develop four industrial estates - Nov 27, 2011
- Delhi pavilion to showcase handicrafts - Nov 07, 2011
- Delhi's polluting industries to be made hi-tech - Jan 10, 2010
- DSIIDC allots 51 industrial plots - Sep 22, 2011
- DSIIDC to develop NIFT infrastructure in Kangra - Jan 03, 2010
- Delhi to set up IT, jewellery special economic zones - Feb 14, 2010
- MCD told to shift out factories - Sep 20, 2011
- DSIIDC makes highest Rs.45 crore profit in 2009-10 - Jul 04, 2010
Tags: afghanistan, cmd, delhi state, dsiidc, governments, infrastructure development projects, international commerce, managing director, New Delhi, post graduate, prestigious assignments, profits, sanghi, sinha, world bank