Service level agreements will put an end to middlemen: DikshitSeptember 11th, 2011 - 11:09 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 11 (IANS) With implementation of service level agreements (SLAs) under Delhi’s Right of Citizen to Time Bound Delivery of Services Act, the role of touts in government office will come to an end, Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit said Sunday.
“The SLAs are going to be in force from Sep 15 and this will put an end to the modus operandi of the touts in the government offices where footfall of people is substantial,” she added.
Dikshit hoped that this will bring a positive change in work culture and eliminate corruption.
“With its implementation, people will be able to track the status of their applications electronically and their case will be disposed off in a stipulated period resulting in overcoming delays and fast delivery of services,” she added.
The officials responsible for delay shall have to pay compensatory cost at the rate of Rs.10 per day subject to a maximum of Rs.200.
- Delhi to deliver services in stipulated time frame - Sep 03, 2011
- PMO, Delhi CM indicted for Commonwealth Games flaws (Roundup) - Aug 05, 2011
- Delhi to flag off PM's accountability project - Dec 14, 2009
- Rajasthan's new empowering law to address citizen complaints - Aug 05, 2012
- Right to Services in three months in Kerala - Aug 02, 2012
- HCL Technologies signs deal with Deutsche Bank - Sep 21, 2011
- All Jharkhand panchayats to be e-connected: Munda - Sep 14, 2011
- Delhi opens e-stamp property registration office - Jul 02, 2012
- Punjab approves 'Right to Service Ordinance 2011' - Jun 07, 2011
- Now lower-value e-stamp papers in Delhi - Feb 06, 2012
- Bihar government officials to be fined for tardy work - Jul 28, 2011
- For every 40 rural households, a welfare scheme volunteer - May 23, 2011
- Odisha to implement public service act from Jan 2013 - Sep 12, 2012
- Delhi makes 26 more services time-bound - Feb 24, 2012
- Public service: Madhya Pradesh makes good of first-mover advantage - Sep 18, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,