SBI set to launch mobile banking servicesJuly 10th, 2008 - 7:42 pm ICT by IANS
Lucknow, July 10 (IANS) State Bank of India is all set to become the country’s first state-owned bank to offer mobile banking services to its customers, an official said Thursday. “We have nearly completed our trials for launching the customer-friendly mobile banking services,” Shiv Kumar, chief general manager of SBI Lucknow circle, told IANS.
The upcoming mobile banking services will offer a host of services pertaining to balance inquiries, transaction alerts. Moreover, the mobile banking will also enable the customers to transfer funds of a limited amount, added Kumar.
SBI’s mobile banking services will work on all mobile operators, the officials said.
- Reliance Communications launches mobile banking with SBI - Apr 20, 2011
- Reliance Capital arm launches mobile-based payment system - Aug 09, 2012
- State Bank of India ties up with Oxigen to promote kiosk banking - Sep 16, 2010
- TRAI issues guidelines for mobile banking services - Apr 18, 2012
- SBI, Airtel form Rs.100 crore mobile banking venture - Jan 12, 2011
- Airtel, Axis Bank join hands for mobile banking - May 16, 2012
- Teacher's bank account shows Rs.500 bn - courtesy wrong entry - Jan 20, 2012
- Airtel ropes in Infosys for mobile wallet service - Feb 27, 2012
- SBI to open new SME branches in Bengal - Apr 27, 2012
- BSNL launches Bharat Berry push e-mail service - Nov 14, 2011
- SBI waives minimum balance for savings accounts - Jul 03, 2012
- Vodafone, HDFC Bank launch mobile banking in Rajasthan - Nov 26, 2011
- Get ready to pay for mobile banking service from April 2011 - Nov 26, 2010
- Server failure hits SBI services - Oct 01, 2011
- Western Union plans unique money transfer with SBI - Aug 25, 2010