Satyam bags SAP contract from top Oman conglomerateSeptember 17th, 2008 - 4:34 pm ICT by IANS
Dubai, Sep 17 (IANS) Leading Indian IT consultant and services provider Satyam has bagged a SAP implementation contract from one of Oman’s largest business conglomerates, Khimji Ramdas.According to the agreement signed between the two sides, Satyam will help Khimji Ramdas in standardizing and automating its business processes across its various divisions.
“The multi-module deployment will help Khimji Ramdas standardize and automate business processes across its numerous divisions,” a Satyam statement said.
“At the same time, it will equip Khimji Ramdas’ management team with the tools to make business-critical decisions quickly and accurately, and enable the organization to distribute the world’s leading brands throughout the Sultanate (of Oman) more efficiently,” it added.
The implementation of the project is already under way and features numerous SAP business solutions, including finance and controlling, treasury management, materials management, sales and distribution, project systems, customer service, HR payroll, HR administration, merchandising and assortment planning.
Established in 1870, expatriate Indian-owned Khimji Ramdas is a leading corporate house in Oman. It represents over 100 global brands in a wide spectrum of businesses and services in that Gulf nation.
Its range of activities span trading, distribution, retailing, services and manufacturing.
- US company acquires Randstad's Indian payroll business - Jan 16, 2012
- Microsoft opens global delivery centre in Bangalore - Dec 08, 2011
- Australian mining firm picks Wipro for IT solution - Jun 15, 2012
- Wipro bags customer excellence award - Nov 29, 2011
- Geojit BNP Paribas forms joint venture in Oman - Sep 21, 2011
- $10m US settlement in firm's interest, says Mahindra Satyam - Apr 06, 2011
- India, China to see growth in BPO sector by 2015 - Aug 22, 2011
- SAP to develop enterprise software in Hindi - Apr 14, 2011
- Ramco Systems launches enterprise software - Jun 15, 2011
- Mahindra Satyam bags $8-mn deals in Middle East, Africa - Oct 21, 2009
- Numeric Power sells UPS business for Rs.859 crore - Feb 10, 2012
- Subex bags deal from West Asian mobile operator - Mar 06, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam, Tech Mahindra Ltd merge - Mar 21, 2012
- CESC to sign agreement with US trade and development agency - Mar 23, 2012
- Saudi auto finance firm selects Nucleus Software product - Sep 13, 2011
Tags: business conglomerates, critical decisions, distribution project, hr administration, hr payroll, implementation contract, sap implementation, span trading, sultanate of oman, treasury management