Satyam allots 10,511 equity shares under stock option plansMarch 17th, 2009 - 5:30 pm ICT by ANI
Mumbai, Mar 17 (ANI): IT firm Satyam Computers, on Tuesday said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange that it has allotted 10,511 equity shares under its stock option plans.
The government appointed Satyam board gave its consent to the allotment of shares on March 13, the filing said.
The filing revealed that in accordance with the allotment, the paid-up share capital of the company stood at Rs 1,34,77,89,584.
Earlier, the share capital was Rs 1,34,77,68,562.
Shares of Satyam were trading at Rs 44.25, down 2.21 per cent, on the BSE.
The Satyam board on March 13 had met to discuss the expressions of interest (EoIs) submitted by bidders, which includes its shareholders Larsen & Toubro, Tech Mahindra and Spice Corp. The company had closed its registrations potential bidders as it began a process to sell 51 per cent stake.
On Monday, the company issued an expression of interest, according to which there was no floor price for the bidders.
Based on the submitted EoIs, eligible bidders were to be short-listed and given access to certain business, financial and legal diligence material of the company, provided they sign a non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreement with Satyam.
After SEBI approved the IT company to allot its 51 per cent shares, Satyam proceeded with the stake sale of 31 percent fresh equity shares and 20 percent open offer. (ANI)
- Satyam board discusses expressions of interest by bidders - Mar 13, 2009
- Satyam starts procedure to sell 51 percent stake - Mar 09, 2009
- Satyam board meets to assess bidders - Mar 20, 2009
- Mahindra Satyam to acquire minority stake in Dion Global - Feb 10, 2012
- Bids worth Rs.12,766.75 crore received for ONGC shares - Mar 02, 2012
- HPL awaits nod for product swapping terms in next board meeting - Aug 04, 2012
- Reliance MediaWorks ups stake in Fame India to 15.77 percent - Jul 07, 2010
- Tech Mahindra, Mahindra Satyam to merge (Lead) - Mar 21, 2012
- Satyam allots 30.28 crore shares to Tech Mahindra - May 05, 2009
- Bharucha to guide Satyam board on strategic investor - Mar 13, 2009
- Kingfisher Airlines no longer UB subsidiary - May 10, 2012
- GVK to buy Siemens' Bangalore airport stake - Aug 22, 2011
- Dunlop board allots shares to convert loan into equity - Apr 29, 2012
- 10 percent NBCC divestment okayed - Aug 11, 2011
- ONGC scrip soars after government nod for stake sale - Feb 29, 2012
Tags: 511, allotment, bidders, bombay stock exchange, bse, diligence, expression of interest, expressions of interest, larsen, non solicitation agreement, registrations, rs 1, satyam, share capital, shareholders, solicitation, spice corp, stake, stock option, tech mahindra