Rourkela Steel sees best-ever performanceSeptember 2nd, 2011 - 9:39 pm ICT by IANS
Bhubaneswar, Sep 2 (IANS) The Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of state-run Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Friday said it has registered its best ever production performance for the first five months (April-August) during the current fiscal.
During this period, the plant produced 9,28,488 tonnes of hot metal, 8,78,073 tonnes of crude steel and 8,56,280 tonnes of saleable steel, thereby registering capacity utilization of 110.8 per cent, 110.2 per cent and 122.2 per cent respectively, the company said in a statement.
?The production of total crude steel and total saleable steel in the April-August period was the best ever production performance since the inception of the RSP in 1960,” the statement said.
It was also an increase of 1.9 percent and 6.1 percent over the corresponding period last year, it added.
- RSP achieves best-ever saleable steel production - Oct 03, 2011
- Rourkela Steel sees best ever production - Aug 01, 2011
- Rourkela steel plant records best production in Q1 - Jul 02, 2012
- Record single day production at RSP - Feb 13, 2012
- Rourkela Steel sees best ever November production - Dec 02, 2011
- Rourkela Steel records highest ever December production - Jan 03, 2012
- Rourkela Steel records best January production - Feb 02, 2012
- August exports decline by 9.7 percent - Sep 13, 2012
- India's core industry growth slumps to 3.5 percent in August - Sep 27, 2011
- Tata Steel posts rise in hot metal, crude steel production - Jul 06, 2010
- Production at SAIL's Bhilai Steel Plant dips - Apr 10, 2012
- JSW crude steel production rises 8 percent in H1 FY11 - Oct 08, 2010
- Bhilai plant produced 5.37 m tonnes hot metal in 2009-10 - Apr 03, 2010
- SAIL's Bhilai unit records best ever performance - Jan 03, 2010
- JSW Steel Q1 net profit up 65 percent - Jul 26, 2011