Rolls Royce opens office in Abu DhabiDecember 13th, 2011 - 1:15 am ICT by IANS
Abu Dhabi, Dec 12 (IANS) Rolls-Royce, the global power systems company, Monday opened a new office in Abu Dhabi to further enhance its growing activities in the Emirate and the wider region.
The office, located in the new “HQ” building, developed by Aldar Properties, will become home to all Rolls-Royce employees in Abu Dhabi.
On this occasion, Rob Watson, Rolls-Royce, regional director-Middle East, said, “This is an exciting time and an important milestone in the continuing development of our business in the UAE.
“Rolls-Royce has a long and proud history of serving customers across the Middle East for over 75 years and this new office in Abu Dhabi demonstrates the strength of our commitment here for the long-term.”
The Rolls-Royce Abu Dhabi office will be an important platform for the Group’s education initiatives to promote science and technology to Emiratis.
- Abu Dhabi varsity to promote multicultural harmony - May 30, 2012
- UAE, Indonesia hold talks - May 16, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host Global Aerospace Summit 2012 - Feb 23, 2012
- UAE, Lithuania to tighten economic ties - May 08, 2012
- UAE's participation in Abu Dhabi Dialogue 2 significant: Envoy - Apr 24, 2012
- UAE, Egypt sign deal for heart surgery centre - Jul 31, 2012
- UAE delivers aid for Libyan schools - Sep 02, 2012
- Etihad opens first all-woman contact centre in UAE - Mar 16, 2011
- UAE mulls tobacco tax - Jan 24, 2012
- Traffic deaths decline in UAE - Feb 28, 2012
- Greater Flamingo breeds at Al Wathba Wetland Reserve - Aug 14, 2012
- Abu Dhabi to host 2012 Global Financial Markets Forum - Jan 27, 2012
- World's strongest man championship in UAE - Feb 11, 2012
- UAE, Tunisia discuss educational cooperation - May 09, 2012
- 457 illegal residents held in UAE - Aug 01, 2012
Tags: abu dhabi, aldar properties, continuing development, education initiatives, emirate, global power, hq, middle east, milestone, proud history, regional director, rolls royce, s education, science and technology, uae, vd, watson