Robin Gibb very open to Bee Gees returnJune 25th, 2008 - 1:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jun 25 (ANI): Singer Robin Gibb has revealed that he is “very open” to the possibility of a Bee Gees comeback.
The decision to return comes five years after Robin and Barry Gibbs brother and bandmate Maurice Gibb died.
Robin said that he has no problems with a comeback if Barry “feels comfortable with it”.
“When or where is to be decided at a time when he says yes,” BBC quoted Robin as saying of his brother Barry.
The decision to disband the band happened after Maurice died in 2003, and the brothers decided they would no longer use the Bee Gees name.
“We decided that on an emotional level at that point,” Robin said.
“Whether or not that will change, we don’t know. It’s a personal thing and we’ll do it when the time is right.
“So it’s not a no, it’s just emotionally when it’s right, he added.
The two of them performed together on stage in Miami in 2006 - their first show together since Maurice died. (ANI)
- Surviving Bee Gees to reunite for live shows - Sep 08, 2009
- "Sky News" Presenter Steve Dixon Blunders Over 'Bee Gees' Brothers - Oct 11, 2010
- Bee Gees singer Robin Gibb dies of cancer - May 22, 2012
- 'Stayin' Alive' singer Robin Gibb dead - May 21, 2012
- Bee Gees to reunite for live shows - Sep 08, 2009
- Sky presenter Steve Dixon makes a blunder over Bee Gee's - Oct 11, 2010
- Robin Gibb in coma - Apr 14, 2012
- Bee Gee singers reveal their feud - Nov 03, 2009
- Heartaches could be payback time: Gibb - Mar 12, 2012
- Bee Gees reunite on 'Dancing With The Stars' - Nov 21, 2009
- Robin Gibb 'recovering from emergency stomach surgery' - Sep 03, 2010
- Bee Gees on life, music without brother Maurice - Nov 02, 2009
- Robin Gibb to continue tour despite major surgery - Oct 31, 2010
- Dad died of kidney failure: Robin Gibb's son - May 27, 2012
- Robin Gibb reveals how he almost died from a blocked intestine - Dec 21, 2010