Ricoh India aims to triple growth by FY13September 9th, 2011 - 6:01 pm ICT by IANS
Kolkata, Sep 9 (IANS) Ricoh India, a subsidiary of Japan-based imaging solutions leader Ricoh Company, is eyeing three-fold growth in its revenue to Rs.900 crore by the 2013 fiscal, a company official said Friday.
“India is an attractive market. We are planning to grow our revenue three times by the end of FY13. Through widening our product line and improving sales and service structure, we hope to achieve our aim,” company managing director Tetsuya Takano told reporters here.
The company, which has projected Rs.300 crore revenue for FY11, aims to increase its market share in India by expanding its dealer base to 800 by 2013 from the existing 300, of which 100 will be in the eastern region.
“The total market size of laser printers in India is pegged at 13.4 lakh units and is growing at the rate of over 12 percent annually,” said Takano after launching three new models of printers.
The company is also getting into other IT-related products like projectors and portable video conferencing machines.
The parent company, which has mostly SMEs as its clients, is on the verge of inking a deal with global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering Siemens AG for supplying equipment.
Tanako said the Indian subsidiary contributed Rs.300 lakh to the company’s total turnover which is $22 billion in FY10.
- Ricoh India targets Rs.1,000 crore revenue by 2014 - Nov 01, 2011
- Infosys lowers guidance for fiscal 2013 (Lead) - Apr 13, 2012
- BenQ India optimistic of its projector business - Sep 24, 2011
- Myntra aims to offer 1,000 brands online - Jun 07, 2012
- Infosys projects 21 percent revenue growth - Apr 13, 2012
- Racold Thermo eyes Rs.150 crore market - Jun 20, 2012
- Bank working with NSE to set up SME exchange - Sep 16, 2011
- Canon to launch 40 new products in India by June - Mar 22, 2010
- Wipro outlook cautious on flat growth (Lead) - Apr 25, 2012
- Wipro battles to grow in volatile market (Lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- Canon to open 300 outlets across India's small towns - Nov 22, 2011
- Infosys lowers guidance in dollar earnings - Jul 12, 2012
- LG India ventures into business to business segment - Jun 07, 2011
- Epson India eyes 25-30 percent growth - Aug 11, 2010
- infosys revenue guidance dips on negative growth (Lead) - Jul 12, 2012
Tags: attractive market, crore, electrical engineering, global powerhouse, imaging solutions, improving sales, indian subsidiary, kolkata, lakh units, laser printers, managing director, market share, parent company, ricoh, ricoh company, service structure, siemens ag, supplying equipment, tanako, verge