Retail Stores Try Their Best To Attract Shoppers With Black Friday DealsNovember 21st, 2010 - 9:34 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Nov 21, (THAINDIAN NEWS) With Thanksgiving just round the corner, how can the leading retail stores not make the best use of it. Several retails stores will now be offering the customers with discounts and offers while having their annual Black Friday 2010 sale. These retail shops include Walmart, Best Buy, Target, Kmart, Sears, Costco, Kohls, Macys, to name a few. Most of these participating stores have revealed in their ad that they will start with the deal from November 26 midnight, which would be the best time to avail the offer.
However, some other stores, who are not too happy with the midnight offer, have opted to start the Black Friday 2010 deals from 5:00 am to 11:00 am from the same day. The Annual Black Friday ads are not just limited to television. The retailers are also making wide use of the internet, via emails, social networking sites to promote their deals and discounts. They are sending personalized emails to their loyal customers, in order to attract them to the stores. According to the statistics revealed by the national retail federation, 31 percent of the retailer would use their personal websites for their promotion, 39 percent would use Facebook, while 21 percent would resort to Twitter.
Walmart has reported that its early sales would be levied on items like toys, clothes, certain kitchen appliances, with the electronics and HDTV deals. Gradually, the discounts will also be applicable on computers, home appliances, Gaming Consoles, Home Furnitures and gadgets. As par the Black Friday ads, Wii Fit Plus and Balance Board would be available for $249, Kodak Easy Share 12MP digital camera for just $69, Apple iPod iTouch for 8GB bundle for just $185 and snow cap stockings for just $15.
- US Stores Compete For Best Black Friday Ads 2010 - Nov 25, 2010
- Kmart Black Friday Deals Sound Tempting - Nov 16, 2010
- Countless Mesmerizing 'Black Friday 2010' Offers Already Enunciated - Nov 19, 2010
- Blackfriday Sales Take Its Shape - Nov 26, 2010
- Kmart Thanksgiving And Black Friday Sales Make Waves - Nov 25, 2010
- Walmart Black Friday 2010 Ads Make Shop-a-holics Crazy - Nov 16, 2010
- Macys Unveils Its Black Friday Offers Finally - Nov 17, 2010
- Black Friday Deals Make Gadget Lovers Smiling! - Nov 06, 2010
- Black Friday deals - Nov 25, 2011
- Kmart Black Friday Ads Have Enough Offers To Leave The Buyers Spoilt For Choice - Nov 26, 2009
- Cyber Monday Deals For Gadget Lovers - Nov 30, 2010
- Black Friday 2010 Walmart Ads, & Other Sales - Nov 19, 2010
- Black Friday 2011 Walmart early openings - Nov 23, 2011
- Best Buy Black Friday Ads For 2010 Are Out - Nov 18, 2010
- Kohl's Black Friday Ad for 2009 is a huge hit - Nov 26, 2009
Tags: apple ipod, apple ipod itouch, balance board, best buy, black friday ads, black friday deals, costco, gaming consoles, home appliances, home furnitures, kitchen appliances, kmart, kodak easy share, kohls, national retail federation, participating stores, snow cap, social networking sites, target, walmart