Reliance Power net up 163 percentApril 23rd, 2009 - 5:59 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 23 (IANS) Anil Ambani-led Reliance Power Thursday reported a net profit of Rs.2.49 billion for the year ended March 31, a rise of almost 163 percent over the previous profit of Rs.947 million.
Other income for the company increased from Rs.1,33 billion in 2007-08 to Rs.3.35 million, it said in a regulatory statement.
Consolidated net profit for Reliance Power and its subsidiaries was at Rs.2.45 billion for the year ended March 31 as compared to Rs.853.793 million it logged in the year-ago period.
Its consolidated other income grew to Rs.3.6 billion for the year ended March 31, 2009, from Rs.1.33 billion in the same period the previous year.
The company had Tuesday said it has completed the financial closure for its 3,960 MW power project at Sasan in Madhya Pradesh.
- Reliance Power total income rises 124 percent in 2011-12 - May 27, 2011
- Reliance Power quarterly net profit rises 42 percent - Feb 13, 2012
- Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarter - May 19, 2012
- Reliance Power total income doubles in third quarter - Feb 14, 2011
- Punjab National Bank quarterly net profit rises - May 04, 2011
- Reliance Power's Tilaiya project gets approval for carbon credits - Oct 03, 2011
- Usha Martin Q1 net profit down 86.5 percent - Jul 31, 2012
- Reliance Capital total income up 18 percent - Aug 13, 2011
- Undue benefit to Reliance Power on coal allocation - Aug 17, 2012
- Infosys net up 33 percent in third quarter - Jan 12, 2012
- Reliance Comm posts Rs.157 crore Q1 profit - Aug 13, 2011
- Reliance Power's second quarter operating revenue up 189 percent - Nov 08, 2011
- Tata Steel Q4 net slips about 90 percent - May 18, 2012
- Reliance Power's Q1 operating revenues up 300 percent - Aug 11, 2011
- Srei Infra's Q3 net slips by 51.8 percent - Feb 03, 2012