Reliance Natural Resources net up 1.8 percentApril 23rd, 2009 - 5:22 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 23 (IANS) Reliance Natural Resources Ltd (RNRL), part of the Reliance-Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (R-ADAG), Thursday reported 1.8 percent growth in its net profit for 2008-09.
The company, involved in sourcing, supply and transportation of gas, coal and liquid fuels, posted a net profit of Rs.69.87 crore ($14 billion) for 2008-09, up from Rs.65.59 crore the previous fiscal.
While the consolidated net profit stood at Rs.71.55 crore during the period, 4.3 percent higher than Rs.68.58 crore the year before, the income from operations recorded a 32.8 percent jump from Rs.203.4 crore to Rs.270.02 crore, a company statement said.
- Reliance ADAG's 3 firms post PAT growth in 2009-10 - May 15, 2010
- Reliance Capital net profit dips 28 percent - Nov 13, 2010
- Reliance Infra quarterly net profit rises 8 percent - Aug 11, 2011
- Reliance Infrastructure net profit up 11 percent - Nov 12, 2010
- Shares of Anil Ambani group firms soar Tuesday - Oct 05, 2010
- Reliance Power total income rises 124 percent in 2011-12 - May 27, 2011
- Reliance Natural Resources Q3 income up 238 percent - Jan 23, 2009
- Reliance Natural Resources net up - Oct 27, 2009
- ONGC fourth quarter net up 71 percent - May 28, 2010
- Marketcap of Rs.3 lakh crore destroyed by bear cartel: ADAG - Feb 10, 2011
- Maruti net zooms 105 percent in 2009-10 - Apr 26, 2010
- Reliance Broadcast shareholders give nod for fund raising - Sep 27, 2010
- Reliance Power's Q1 operating revenues up 300 percent - Aug 11, 2011
- R-COM revenues up, but profit down on forex adjustments - Aug 13, 2010
- Reliance Industries net profit up 14 percent - Apr 21, 2011