Reliance Infrastructure sole bidder for expressway projectDecember 24th, 2008 - 9:21 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 24 (IANS) Reliance Infrastructure, an Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) company, is a sole bidder for a Rs.26.76-billion (Rs.2,676-crore) greenfield expressway project in the national capital region, the company said Wednesday.”The company emerged as the sole bidder for 135 kilometres greenfield Eastern Peripheral Expressway project, covering Haryana, Delhi and Uttar Pradesh on build, operate and transfer (BOT) basis, in spite of two extensions from NHAI (National Highway Authority of India),” it said in a statement.
Reliance Infrastructure has business interests in road, urban infrastructure, specialty real estate and special economic zone projects.
“The project would entail an investment of Rs.2,676 crore (NHAI estimates) and involves construction of greenfield six-lane expressway, with access control, connecting Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad-Sonepat, which will also act as bypass to Delhi, with a concession period of 20 years,” Reliance Infrastructure said.
- R-Ifra bags Rs.3,000-crore Delhi-Agra road project - Jul 20, 2010
- Reliance Infrastructure net profit up 11 percent - Nov 12, 2010
- DGSCL files contempt petition against NHAI - Mar 27, 2012
- Court restrains NHAI on contract termination - Mar 02, 2012
- Reliance Power total income rises 124 percent in 2011-12 - May 27, 2011
- Reliance Power's Q1 operating revenues up 300 percent - Aug 11, 2011
- Reliance Communications to list sub-sea cable business in Singapore - Jun 13, 2012
- L&T; arm signs Rs.2,600 crore agreement with NHAI - Jun 22, 2011
- Ramky Infra bags two road projects worth Rs.2,240.65 crore - Dec 01, 2011
- Reliance Infra quarterly net profit rises 8 percent - Aug 11, 2011
- Supreme Court to review BOT policy (Lead) - May 09, 2012
- India to raise $1.9 bn debt for building highways - Nov 23, 2011
- Delhi-Agra run cut by half as Yamuna Expressway opens (Lead) - Aug 09, 2012
- Reliance Power ties up Chinese bank funds for Sasan project - Dec 15, 2010
- TDSAT notice to Etisalat on RComm's Rs.1,200 crore dues - Feb 23, 2012
Tags: anil dhirubhai ambani group, expressway project, lane expressway, national highway authority of india, rs 2, sonepat, special economic zone, specialty real estate, urban infrastructure, zone projects