Reliance Infrastructure 2010-11 operating income, net profit riseMay 27th, 2011 - 7:45 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 27 (IANS) Leading utility and infrastructure development major Reliance Infrastructure, part of the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani group Friday reported a 4 percent increase in total operating income at Rs.15,408 crore for the fiscal ended March 31.
It also saw a 2 percent rise in net profit at Rs.1551.61 crore during 2010-11, the company said in a regulatory statement.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, the shares of the company closed 3.85 percent higher at Rs.557.15.
Reliance Infrastructure is developing projects comprising of 11 roads, 3 metro rail, 5 transmission and the Mumbai sea link. The Western Freeway sea link in Mumbai is actually the first such project in India.
On an ownership basis, the company is the country’s largest infrastructure firm.
The company’s engineering, procurement and construction business reported an order book of Rs.29,635 crore, it said in a regulatory statement.
A subsidiary of the infrastructure firm, Reliance Cementation Pvt. Ltd, is developing two cement plants of 5 million tonnes each in Yavatmal, Maharashtra and Satna, Madhya Pradesh.
For the Madhya Pradesh project, the entire debt funds have been tied up.
Among the three metro rail projects, worth around Rs.16,000 crore, Delhi Airport Express Link has already started commercial operations, while work is on for the Mumbai Metro Line 1.
The Mumbai Metro Line 2 also achieved financial closure for a debt amount of Rs.7,000 crore.
The company is also developing 11 road projects of a total 970 km worth Rs.12,000 crore, of which three have become operational and 7 others would start generating revenue within the current financial year.
The company also declared a dividend of Rs.7.20 per share.
- Reliance Infrastructure reports decline in Q1 profits - Aug 14, 2012
- Reliance Infrastructure net profit up 11 percent - Nov 12, 2010
- Reliance Infra's Q2 operating revenue up 44 percent - Nov 08, 2011
- Reliance Infra quarterly net profit rises 8 percent - Aug 11, 2011
- 'Mumbai mega infra-projects to be completed by 2013' - Mar 07, 2012
- Reliance Infra quarterly operating income rises 66 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- Reliance Infra launches cement brand - Sep 17, 2012
- Jaipur Metro likely by June 2013 - Jul 16, 2012
- Metro Rail-I to be operational in Mumbai in 2012 - Sep 05, 2011
- Reliance Infrastructure signs MoU for Worli-Haji Ali sea link - Jun 29, 2010
- Anil Ambani talks of unlocking shareholder value (Roundup) - Sep 27, 2011
- L&T; achieves financial closure for Hyderabad Metro Rail (Lead) - Apr 05, 2011
- Delhi's airport Metro may re-start late August (Roundup) - Jul 07, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro's arm bags orders worth Rs.2,410 crore - Jun 07, 2012
- IVRCL bags Rs.972 crore-worth orders - Oct 31, 2011
Tags: airport express, anil dhirubhai ambani, anil dhirubhai ambani group, bombay stock exchange, cement plants, commercial operations, crore, debt funds, delhi airport, infrastructure development, infrastructure firm, madhya pradesh, metro line, metro rail, profit rise, rail projects, road projects, s engineering, sea link, western freeway