Reliance Industries net down 1 percentApril 23rd, 2009 - 6:19 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, April 23 (IANS) India’s largest private sector company, the Mukesh Ambani-controlled Reliance Industries, Thursday reported a 1 percent drop in net profits for the quarter ended March 31 at Rs.3,874 crore (Rs.38.74 billion or $774.8 million).
The turnover of the oil refining to retail major also dipped nearly 24 percent at Rs.29,073 crore for the fourth quarter in what had been a difficult year for oil refining companies in the wake of high crude prices and lower margins.
The results were announced after close of the bourses, with the company’s scrip ending at Rs.1,762.35 with a gain of 2.7 percent over the previous close at the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Reliance Industries reports 1 percent drop in profits (Lead) - Apr 23, 2009
- Reliance Industries net profit rises 28 percent to Rs.5,136 crore - Jan 21, 2011
- Reliance Industries Q1 net profit declines 21 percent - Jul 20, 2012
- Reliance Industries net profit rises 15.8 percent - Oct 15, 2011
- Reliance Industries net profit up 14 percent - Apr 21, 2011
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- State run firms become largest in terms of market capitalisation - Aug 19, 2011
- Reliance Petroleum posts Rs.84 crore net profit - Apr 23, 2009
- Reliance Industries net up 6.1 percent (Lead) - Apr 23, 2010
- RIL profit falls 13.55 percent, to buy back shares - Jan 20, 2012
- ONGC Q3 net profit doubles to Rs.7,083 crore - Jan 28, 2011
- Indian Oil Corporation's Q3 net profit up 52.2 percent - Feb 13, 2012
- Reliance Industries net up 32 percent - Jul 27, 2010
- TVS Motor's third quarter net profit up 1.39 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- Reliance Industries net profit drops 6.4 percent (Lead) - Oct 29, 2009