Reliance Group firms’ stocks soarFebruary 28th, 2012 - 8:14 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 28 (IANS) Stocks of the Reliance Group firms rallied at the Bombay Stock Exchange Tuesday with the infrastructure arm soaring the most.
Reliance Infrastructure closed 11.46 percent up at Rs.602.75 after touching an intra-day high of 13.32 percent at Rs.612.85.
Financial services provider Reliance Capital closed 9.04 percent higher at Rs.405.25 after moving up 9.74 percent at Rs.408.05.
Stocks of Reliance Power closed 7.59 percent up at Rs.118.40 with an intra-day high of 8.54 percent at Rs.119.45 while that of telecom service provider Reliance Communications closed 7.22 percent up at Rs.94.25.
Reliance Communications reported an intra-day high of 7.62 percent at Rs.94.60.
The group’s entertainment arm Reliance Broadcast Network closed 5.25 percent up at Rs.54.15 following an intra-day high of 6.6 percent Rs.54.85.
- Reliance-ADAG shares rally - Dec 27, 2011
- Sensex rises 136.55 points; capital goods, banking stocks up - Jun 05, 2012
- Sensex bounces back, closes 112 points up (Lead) - May 15, 2012
- New telecom firm promoter scrips fall, older one's gain on SC order (Lead) - Feb 02, 2012
- Sensex up 11 points in noon trade - May 09, 2012
- Anil Ambani group shares rally on dividend, stake sale talks - Sep 04, 2012
- Sensex zooms 439 points on US stimulus, diesel price hike (Lead) - Sep 14, 2012
- Sensex closes 153.97 points up; FMCG, oil stocks surge (Lead) - Jun 19, 2012
- Sensex closes 95 points up as inflation dips (Roundup) - Aug 14, 2012
- Sensex edges lower, negative global cues weigh (Roundup) - Jul 18, 2011
- Sensex closes almost 95 points up (Second Lead) - Aug 14, 2012
- Sensex tanks 132 points, metal, realty stocks down (Lead) - Aug 31, 2012
- Sensex slides 190.89 points; auto, bank stocks down - May 31, 2012
- Sensex closes 86 points higher; realty, IT index up (Roundup) - Sep 11, 2012
- Sensex closes 80 points up, on SBI and rupee shows (Lead) - May 18, 2012
Tags: bombay stock exchange, broadcast network, entertainment arm, financial services provider, group firms, infrastructure arm, reliance capital, reliance group, reliance power, s entertainment, stocks, telecom service provider