Reliance Communications posts Rs.332 crore net profitMay 28th, 2012 - 8:43 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 28 (IANS) India`s second-biggest telecom service provider Reliance Communications Monday reported a 78 percent increase in net profit at Rs.332 crore for the quarter ended March 31 against the previous quarter.
The revenue during the quarter under review stood at Rs.5,310 crore, up 5 percent against previous quarter, the Anil Ambani-promoted company said in a regulatory filing.
The EBIDTA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) during the quarter under review stood at Rs.1,632 crore. Its wireless revenue rose 4.3 percent against previous quarter.
The company also said it had 20 million data and 3.2 million active 3G customers across the country.
The board has also recommended a dividend of Re.0.25 per equity share of Rs.5 each for the financial year ended on March 31, 2012.
At the Bombay Stock Exchange, shares of the company closed 2.67 percent up at Rs.67.35.
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit rises 32 percent - Jul 23, 2012
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
- Hero Motocorp's Q3 net profit up 43 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- GMR posts Rs.67 crore quarterly net loss - Aug 10, 2011
- Vodafone India posts 19.5 percent hike in service revenue - May 22, 2012
- Hero MotoCorp's fourth quarter net up 20 percent - May 02, 2012
- ITC Ltd quarterly net profit increases 24.5 percent - Jul 28, 2011
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- R-COM revenues up, but profit down on forex adjustments - Aug 13, 2010
- Biocon net marginally down in fiscal 2012 - Apr 27, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's fourth quarter net profit down 45 percent - May 17, 2012
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit falls 13 percent - Apr 26, 2012
- Bajaj Auto's first quarter net up one percent - Jul 18, 2012
- Canara Bank quarterly net profit declines 7.76 percent - May 10, 2012
- Reliance Power's Q1 operating revenues up 300 percent - Aug 11, 2011
Tags: amortization, anil, bombay stock exchange, crore, depreciation, dividend, earnings, equity share, exchange shares, India, net profit, quarter ended march, reliance, rs 1, telecom service provider