Reliance Communications launches new prepaid scheme in DelhiDecember 14th, 2011 - 9:13 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 14 (IANS) Telecom major Reliance Communications Wednesday launched a new prepaid scheme, Mera Pack Rs.148, in Delhi that offers 1,500 minutes of local calls.
The scheme is available in both CDMA and GSM networks. The pack is valid for 30 days.
“Customers can make 1,000 minutes of local calls to Reliance network and 500 minutes to other operators,” the company said in a statement.
Multiple recharges are allowed and the minutes can be stored in the customer’s credit, according to the statement.
- Reliance Communications launches free calling offer schemes - Nov 02, 2010
- RComm launches free calls pack for prepaid CDMA customers - May 06, 2010
- Reliance Communications hikes call tariffs by 20 percent - Aug 14, 2011
- Airtel slashes 3G data tariff by 70 percent - May 17, 2012
- Reliance communication launches new 3G tablet for Rs.14,499 - Jul 19, 2012
- Pre-paid Airtel customers to get detailed bills now - Feb 13, 2012
- Reliance triples data download limit for 3G subscribers in festival offer - Sep 09, 2011
- RCom partners with US firm for mobile conferencing - Aug 12, 2009
- Tata Indicom launches Blackberry Bold 9650 for CDMA users - Oct 29, 2010
- Ensure transparency in tariff ads, TRAI tells operators - Mar 26, 2012
- Vodafone India offers new international roaming pack - Jun 26, 2012
- Kashmir police withdraw order on prepaid mobile recharges - Feb 17, 2012
- Reliance Communications partners with Radio Netherlands - Feb 17, 2011
- Reliance Communications unveils first CDMA tablet - Mar 12, 2012
- India's 300 mn mobile phone 'ghosts' (Comment) - May 04, 2011