Reliance Communication partners to provide 3G data on R WorldDecember 3rd, 2010 - 7:45 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Dec 3 (IANS) Telecom service provider Reliance Communication Friday said it has partnered with mobile data service provider Motricity to deliver 3G (third generation) data services on its portal R World.
The portal which will provide mobile internet and data services to 120 million mobile subscribers of the tele company has specially been developed for the company’s upcoming 3G services.
The ubiquitous mobile data services portal has been developed on Motricity’s mCore platform which powers 3G mobile portals of many leading global 3G service providers, the company said in a statement.
“Reliance is aggressively rolling out 3G services in India and we believe our partnership with Motricity will allow us to deliver a richer, more personalised, mobile internet experience to our customers,” said Syed Safawi, chief executive officer wireless business, Reliance Communications.
“The majority of our customers rely on their mobile devices to access the internet. We are pleased to partner with Motricity to make our vision of a wirefree India a reality for our customers,” he added.
Motricity provides data services and solutions to some of the world’s largest mobile operators including AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, Celcom and XL Axiata.
R World will enable the subscribers to access high speed mobile internet with download speeds up to 21 Mbps, high-definition mobile TV and a host of advanced features.
- Reliance Communications' R World to break language barrier - Feb 15, 2011
- Reliance Communication launches 3G services in four cities - Dec 13, 2010
- Reliance Communication launches 3G services in four cities (Lead) - Dec 13, 2010
- Airtel unveils 4G service in Bangalore - May 07, 2012
- Huawei to manage Bharti Airtel's 4G network in Karnataka - May 01, 2012
- Reliance launches 3G services in Punjab - Jan 13, 2011
- Reliance Communications to launch 3G services in Himachal - Jan 25, 2011
- Bharti Airtel launches 3.75G in Zambia - Jan 17, 2012
- Reliance Communications unveils first CDMA tablet - Mar 12, 2012
- Airtel launches 3G services in Congo - Oct 25, 2011
- Tata Docomo launches 3G tariff packages - Nov 09, 2010
- Idea Cellular reaches 1 million 3G subscribers mark - Apr 28, 2011
- Indian telecom firms gearing up for 3G telephony - Jan 24, 2011
- Vodafone launches mobile wi-fi device - Mar 14, 2011
- Reliance communication launches new 3G tablet for Rs.14,499 - Jul 19, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,