Reliance Capital quarterly net profit rises to Rs.45 croreAugust 11th, 2012 - 8:17 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 11 (IANS) Reliance Capital Saturday said it has posted a consolidated net profit of Rs.45 crore for the quarter ended June 30.
The net profit stood at Rs.35 crore for the like period of the previous financial year, the company said in a regulatory filing.
The results for the current quarter are not comparable with previous corresponding quarter as Viscount Management Services (Alpha) Limited, amalgamated with the company with effect from Oct 1, 2011, it added.
Total Income stood at Rs.1,676 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 where as the same was at Rs.1,492 crore during the year ago period.
As on June 30, 2012 the total assets of the company stood at Rs.37,555 crore ($6.7 billion).
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- Larsen and Toubro quarterly net profit rises 16 percent - Jul 23, 2012
- Maruti Suzuki quarterly net profit declines 23 percent - Jul 28, 2012
- BHEL quarterly net profit rises 13 percent - Jul 26, 2012
- HDFC Bank quarterly net profit rises 31 percent - Jul 13, 2012
- Axis Bank quarterly net profit rises 22 percent - Jul 17, 2012
- Idea Cellular quarterly net profit rises 32 percent - Jul 23, 2012
- Reliance Infrastructure reports decline in Q1 profits - Aug 14, 2012
- ICICI Bank quarterly net profit rises 36 percent - Jul 27, 2012
- Mahindra Satyam quarterly net profit rises 56 percent - Aug 02, 2012
- Union Bank of India quarterly net profit up - May 09, 2012
- ONGC reports Q1 net profit of Rs.6,078 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- DLF's Q1 net profit down 55 percent - Aug 02, 2011
- Punjab National Bank quarterly net profit rises 18.6 percent - May 09, 2012
- Reliance Capital total income up 18 percent - Aug 13, 2011