Reliance Capital Q3 net profit up 229 percentFebruary 10th, 2012 - 8:22 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Feb 10 (IANS) Financial services major Reliance Capital Friday reported a 229 percent increase in net profit for the quarter ended Dec 31 at Rs.15.2 crore from Rs.4.62 crore in the like period of 2010-11.
The company in a regulatory filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) said its total income rose by 90.56 percent in the quarter under review at Rs.757 crore from Rs.397.25 crore for the quarter ended Dec 31, 2010.
According to the firm, its provisions for non-performing assets (NPAs), which are counted under expenditure in the quarter ended Dec 31, came down by 36.85 percent at Rs.16.16 crore from Rs.25.59 crore in the corresponding quarter of 2010-11.
Segment-wise, the company said its revenue increased by 53.16 percent in the finance and investment business at Rs.344.14 crore from Rs.224.68 crore in the like period of last fiscal.
The cash flow rose by 136.73 percent in the commercial finance system to Rs.413.82 from Rs.174.80 crore in the quarter ended Dec 31, 2010.
Meanwhile, the company’s consolidated net profit, which includes the result of other business like asset management, insurance, commercial finance, broking and distribution, declined by 43 percent at Rs.60.17 crore for the quarter ended Dec 31 from Rs.106.32 crore in the corresponding period of 2010-11.
The consolidated income increased by 16 percent at Rs.1,587 crore. The company’s total assets rose by four percent at Rs.31,488 crore ($6 billion).
The company said in a statement that transaction of Rs.1,450 crore by Nippon Life to buy 26 percent stake in Reliance Capital Asset Management (RCAM) is expected to be completed soon.
- ICICI's third quarter net profit up 20.25 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- HDFC quarterly net profit rises 10 percent - Jan 12, 2012
- SBI's third quarter net profit up 15.38 percent - Feb 13, 2012
- Kingfisher Airlines third quarter loss at Rs.444 crore - Feb 16, 2012
- Reliance Infra quarterly operating income rises 66 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- TVS Motor's third quarter net profit up 1.39 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- NTPC's third quarter net falls 10.16 percent - Jan 27, 2012
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- SpiceJet's third quarter net loss at Rs.39.26 crore - Feb 06, 2012
- HDFC Bank net profit up 31.48 percent - Oct 19, 2011
- Hindustan Unilever's third quarter net profit up 18 percent - Feb 06, 2012
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- HDFC Bank third quarter net profit up 31.2 percent - Jan 19, 2012
- Cairn India consolidated net profit declines 11 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- HDFC quarterly net profit up 23.27 percent - May 10, 2011
Tags: bombay stock exchange, bse, capital asset management, cash flow, commercial finance, consolidated income, crore, finance broking, finance system, investment business, net profit, nippon, non performing assets, npas, percent stake, q3, rcam, reliance capital, rs 1, segment