Reliance Capital nets 329 crore profit in Jan-March quarterMay 19th, 2012 - 9:11 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, May 19 (IANS) Reliance Capital Saturday said it has posted Rs.329.32 crore ($65 million) profit in the January-March 2012 period as against Rs.6.46 crore loss during the corresponding quarter of previous year.
The company’s total income increased to Rs.2,001.86 crore for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, as compared to Rs.1,600.33 crore during the corresponding period of 2010-11.
Reliance Capital, a part of Anil Ambani-led Reliance Group, posted a net profit after taxes, minority interest and share of profit/(loss) of associates of Rs.457.76 crore for the year ended March 31, 2012, as compared to Rs.291.18 crore in the previous year.
The company’s total income in fiscal 2011-12 increased to Rs.6,626.86 crore as compared to Rs.5,535.9 crore in 2010-11.
Net worth of the company grew by 50 percent to Rs.11,696 crore ($2.3 billion).
The company ranks number one among Indian financial services companies in terms of net worth.
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent - Apr 20, 2012
- RIL fourth quarter net profit down 21.2 percent (Lead) - Apr 20, 2012
- Reliance Capital quarterly net profit rises to Rs.45 crore - Aug 11, 2012
- HDFC Bank Q4 profit up 30 percent - Apr 18, 2012
- Tata Motors third quarter net profit up 40.47 percent - Feb 14, 2012
- ICICI's third quarter net profit up 20.25 percent - Jan 31, 2012
- Mahindra and Mahindra's Q4 net up 44.17 percent - May 30, 2012
- Hindustan Unilever quarterly net profit rises 20.6 percent - May 01, 2012
- Reliance Cap Q2 total income rises 19 percent - Nov 11, 2011
- Reliance Comm posts Rs.157 crore Q1 profit - Aug 13, 2011
- Dr. Reddy's Lab Q4 net profit down 34 percent - May 13, 2011
- Axis Bank's net profit up 25.18 percent - Oct 22, 2011
- GAIL's second quarter net up 18.50 percent - Oct 24, 2011
- Maruti Suzuki's Q4 net profit down three percent - Apr 28, 2012
- TVS Motor's Q2 net profit up 40 percent - Nov 03, 2011
Tags: ambani, company ranks, crore profit, financial services companies, minority interest, net profit, net worth, previous year, profit loss, quarter ended march, reliance capital, reliance group, rs 1, rs 2, rs 6