Reliance Broadcast to sell all ADAG media servicesAugust 30th, 2010 - 5:43 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 30 (IANS) Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd (RBNL) will now handle all advertising sales for the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG), the company announced here Monday.
RBNL said it has become the single window for advertisers to reach out to ADAG’s 200 million customers, who are using its various media services like Reliance Mobile, 92.7 Big FM and Big Cinema.
“Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd becomes one window of the world of ADAG firm’s over 200 million consumers,” it said in a statement.
The group offers multiple business and consumer touch points across communications, infrastructure, power and entertainment. Its media assets include, BIG Cinema, Zapak Games, BIG Flix, 92.7 BIG FM and social networking site BIG Adda. It also has outdoor advertising rights at the Delhi Airport Metro Express, Mumbai Metro One, Worli Sea Link.
“Our incomparable reach and multiple relevant touch points promise to attract advertisers and media houses who stand to gain significantly from our humongous network, all at one single touch point,” said Tarun Katial, RBNL chief executive.
Through a 250-strong sales force and 52 sales offices, the company will create an integrated relationship with media agencies as well as clients.
The move, RBNL said, is a game changer and gives true new meaning to the word “integrated marketing” and transforms the company into India’s largest media house with depth and width, far surpassing any others.
Recently, the company formed a 50:50 joint venture, BIG CBS Networks Pvt. Ltd, with CBS Studios, a division of CBS, to beam channels to India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
The new entity Big CBS will launch three channels– BIG CBS Spark, BIG CBS Love and BIG CBS Prime. The channels are expected to be beamed in the October-December quarter.
- Reliance Broadcast to focus on radio, TV to spur growth - Jun 29, 2011
- Reliance Broadcast to launch a TV channel - Mar 28, 2011
- Reliance Broadcast Network to acquire Imagine Showbiz - Jan 12, 2011
- Reliance Broadcast shareholders give nod for fund raising - Sep 27, 2010
- Reliance Broadcast Network soars on fund raising plans - Sep 02, 2010
- Reliance Broadcast forms joint venture with CBS (Lead) - Aug 18, 2010
- Reliance Broadcast forms joint venture with CBS - Aug 18, 2010
- Reliance Broadcast Network quarterly revenue rises 55 percent - Aug 16, 2011
- Reliance's BIG FM to be first Indian radio channel in Bhutan - Feb 18, 2011
- Reliance Broadcast Network Limited: Ready To Acquire Imagine Showbiz - Jan 13, 2011
- BIG CBS to launch Punjabi channel - Jan 10, 2012
- Reliance Broadcast signs pact with European firm for TV channels - May 30, 2011
- Who is India's sexiest bachelor? Find out in new TV show! - Apr 21, 2011
- Reliance Broadcast Network partners US Lucha Libre - Nov 21, 2011
- Now comes Thrill channel, thanks to BIG RTL - Apr 30, 2012
Tags: advertising sales, anil dhirubhai ambani group, broadcast network, cbs networks, cbs studios, communications infrastructure, delhi airport, india pakistan bangladesh, integrated marketing, media assets, media houses, metro express, nepal bhutan, network ltd, outdoor advertising, pvt ltd, reliance mobile, social networking site, strong sales, worli