Reliance announces unlimited free STD call schemeApril 28th, 2008 - 9:00 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, April 28 (IANS) Anil Ambani-promoted Reliance Communication Ltd Monday announced a plan of ‘Unlimited Free STD’ calls between Reliance to Reliance mobile phones across post-paid and pre-paid services. The post-paid customers of Reliance can enjoy this benefit at a monthly rental of Rs.440 while Pre-paid customers can opt for the Rs.496 (inclusive of service tax) scheme, the company said in a statement.
Earlier, Reliance had announced unlimited free local calls for its customers.
The new announcement comes close on the heels of rival Airtel’s decision to slash local, long-distance and roaming call charges. Earlier in the day, Airtel announced that it has reduced STD rates to Re.1.50 per minute from the earlier Rs.2.65 a minute for both home area and roaming.
- Airtel slashes 3G data tariff by 70 percent - May 17, 2012
- Few takers for post-paid connection in Pakistan - Aug 24, 2012
- Vodafone hikes call tariff for post-paid customers in Mumbai by 20 percent - May 01, 2012
- Northeast pre-paid mobiles allowed roaming facilities - May 25, 2011
- Reliance communication launches new 3G tablet for Rs.14,499 - Jul 19, 2012
- Mobile phone firms go all out to woo other's customers - Jan 25, 2011
- Matrix offers 30 min free calling to India from US, Britain - Aug 13, 2012
- Idea, Vodafone end one paisa tariff - Jul 28, 2011
- RComm launches free calls pack for prepaid CDMA customers - May 06, 2010
- Pre-paid Airtel customers to get detailed bills now - Feb 13, 2012
- Reliance triples data download limit for 3G subscribers in festival offer - Sep 09, 2011
- Idea Cellular slashes 3G tariffs by 70 percent - May 22, 2012
- TRAI asks operators to offer per second-billing plan (Lead, Superseding earlier story) - Apr 20, 2012
- Operators must offer calls at 1 paisa per second plan: TRAI - Apr 20, 2012
- Customer is the gainer with mobile number portability - Mar 13, 2011