Reebok launches cricket website for fansNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:09 am ICT by admin
“The site offers players related information, trivia, games and most importantly live match simulation. For a cricket lover, it’s a great way to stay tuned into matches and also read up interesting stuff on their favourite players,” Sajid added.
The site offers interesting information on the campaigns done by Reebok supporting the different games.
It also provides post match reviews, schedule for the world cup, articles about cricket, games, RBK Fan Gear that have images of the TEE’s having the photographs of their favourite cricket star making it interesting for all cricket fans.
The site also provides the profiles of the cricketers. Reebok has a ten-year-long partnership with Rahul Dravid, Captain of the Twenty20 World Cup winning Indian team MS Dhoni and nine other players out eleven.
The site is also representative of innovation in digital and how digital as a medium is used creatively and effectively by Reebok to reach out to their TG. (ANI)
- Shirts, jackets, sofa covers sell in name of F1 - Oct 26, 2011
- Cricket fans in Kohima wish Team India good luck - Feb 15, 2011
- Hyundai to be Official car partner for World Cup 2011 - Feb 08, 2011
- Cricket games cash in on World Cup fever - Feb 20, 2011
- India-Pak WC semi-final on espnstar.com breaks Indian online streaming record - Apr 16, 2011
- World Champion Nicole Vaidisova holds court in honor of Reebok - Nov 12, 2008
- ESPN STAR Sports to telecast live India's WC preparatory matches against Australia, Kiwis - Feb 11, 2011
- South Asians in US agog over Mohali battle - Mar 28, 2011
- Now, online cricket experience in a new form - Feb 24, 2011
- Team India members to get Hyundai Verna if they win World Cup - Apr 01, 2011
- Bringing Indian hockey back to 'consumer radar' - Nov 14, 2011
- ICC launches spot-fixing probe against Kenyan player - May 24, 2012
- Euphoric in Lahore for India-Pakistan match - Mar 28, 2011
- World Cup fever: No threat for entertainment channels! - Feb 16, 2011
- Football fans in Shillong go for soccer accessories - Jun 28, 2010
Tags: cricket fans, cricket games, cricket lover, cricket website, cup articles, different games, director marketing, fan gear, india company, launch, live match, ms dhoni, rahul dravid, reebok, sajid, serious sports, shamim, trivia games, twenty20, world cup