Record single day production at RSPFebruary 13th, 2012 - 9:20 pm ICT by IANS
Bhubaneswar, Feb 13 (IANS) Rourkela Steel Plant (RSP), a unit of the state-run Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Monday said it had registered its best ever single day production of hot metal.
The blast furnaces of the plant made 7,421 tonnes of hot metal Sunday, which is the best ever single day production since the plant was set up in 1958, the company said in a statement.
The earlier record of 7,388 tonnes was set Dec 25 last year.
The one million-tonne installed-capacity plant, at Rourkela in Odisha’s Sundergarh district, some 380 km from here, is the first integrated steel plant in the public sector with German collaboration.
Its capacity was subsequently enhanced to 1.8 million tonnes.
- Rourkela Steel records highest ever December production - Jan 03, 2012
- Rourkela steel plant records best production in Q1 - Jul 02, 2012
- RSP achieves best-ever saleable steel production - Oct 03, 2011
- Rourkela Steel records best January production - Feb 02, 2012
- Rourkela Steel sees best ever production - Aug 01, 2011
- Rourkela Steel sees best ever November production - Dec 02, 2011
- Rourkela Steel sees best-ever performance - Sep 02, 2011
- Upgraded blast furnace of Bokaro Steel Plant inaugurated - Jul 20, 2010
- SAIL Bhilai unit set to return to normal production - Feb 09, 2010
- Production at SAIL's Bhilai Steel Plant dips - Apr 10, 2012
- Bhilai plant produced 5.37 m tonnes hot metal in 2009-10 - Apr 03, 2010
- SAIL's Bhilai unit records best ever performance - Jan 03, 2010
- Steel Authority chairman Verma is 'Icon of the Year' - Jan 06, 2011
- Essar Group doubles steel capacity at Hazira, Gujarat - Feb 24, 2012
- SAIL Bhilai unit to expand capacity, picks up suppliers - Sep 05, 2010
Tags: bhubaneswar, blast furnaces, dec 25, german collaboration, hot metal, integrated steel, odisha, one million, public sector, rsp, single day, steel authority of india limited, steel plant, tonnes